Stupid Alpha

Gloria's POV:

As I walked away into my scheduled class, I glanced over the empty seat which was near Zayn. I made eye signals to him but his facial expression seemed to be the opposite of my expectations.

Nathaniel might not make it to class today.

He's in big trouble.

I walked over to my seat and brought the most useful book I could reach to keep myself busy. I couldn't help but to think about him.

His sent and presence was missing in this class. One of the classes I'd clash with him.

And I'd love to see his phone to know the b*tch he was f*cking smiling at in front of me.

And that drawing, don't get me started. Once I get a grip of that paper I'm tearing it to shreds.

I broke out of my thoughts when the teacher called out my name and my friend booped my shoulder.

I cleared my throat to answer.

"Gloria Amberos" the teacher called as I answered finally.

She called out various students before calling out one name that excited me.

As she called I looked around but no response.

The teacher then asked what happened.

A student answered with sass.

"Well~ Nathaniel~ beat up a boy and got sent into the principal's office with him~" a female answered.

The way she spoke with a flare of honey in her accent made me mad.

"That's Mr Nathaniel to you hon" I responded to the silly girl's way of addressing my Alpha.

"Ha! Oh please! Your the reason why he's in trouble in the first place, cutting the line with your body guard over there! " She answered. My eyes grew wide as the changed to red.

" Awe!!! Are you mad that he didn't beat anyone up for your safety?! Hahaha!! Look guys another fan! It's nice to know that you stalk me! But any stalker of mine would know that that's my best friend and not my body guard! Get your note book straight! " I said making the rest of the class laugh. I heard the girl growl and I gulped.

"Oh dear me!! Did I annoy you?! I'm sooo sorry!!! Please don't hurt Mee!" I started fake crying and shivering sarcastically. When I was done I smirked and stopped crying and shivering.

"If you think your little growl can scare me then you must be out of you God damn mind" I laughed out loud as she hissed.

Lila beside me smirked at her as she showed her wolf teeth, they were shinny and white. The other just gazed in shock. Sofie on the other hand was blushing at the way Lila stood beside me with her elbow resting on my shoulder and her showing her sharp dangerous teeth.

"Well you little-"

"Girls!!! This is a class room and not a play ground" the teacher cautioned as we took our seats.

Lila glared at me then hugged me. I hugged her back as her cheeks were covered in pink blush.

I looked at Sofie to see that she was glaring at the both of us. I smiled and she did the same.

We moved on in class but I was still looking at the empty seat where Nathaniel would sit.

"Stupid Alpha" I cursed under my breath.

Time skip~

Finally the bell went off and all the students ran out apart from some others.