Once a bad girl, always a bad girl pt3

Previously ~

Sofie: I'm sorry Gloria...... But I'm afraid this is the end of our so called "friendship" it's all over.  Nothing can be said or done.

Both parting ways leaving Gloria in the mist of all in tears.

WHAT HAPPENED TO US ?!?!?

Present time~

Gloria's pov~

I feel like this whole thing is a dream... Will someone wake me up..... My whole life was flashing beyond my eyes and I could do nothing! What on earth did I do to deserve this?!?! The only place I could think of going to, to get all my questions answered was the bar. I wanted to go there to relieve myself of stress thus getting drunk. I walked there regardless of the state I'd find myself in the next thing in the morning.

Barging through the door ordering a big bottle of whisky.  I drank it all and requested for more to bury my pain .

It took me about 5 bottles to calm my taste buds. I marched to the dorm drunk and bumping into objects. I was very whowzy and out of bound. Luckily in my drunk state,  I met Nathaniel who was worried sick about my where abouts.  He caught me at the nick of time though.

Conversation ~

Nathaniel : Gloria what's going on with you

Gloria in druk state: shssshsss!  The police are coming... Don't make a sound.

Nathaniel :Gloria why did you go to the bar?  You know I was worried sick about you.

Gloria : you... Worried about.... Me....  Haha 😂😂please stop joking.  No one cares about how I feel. I'm like a ghost😂😂I am a nobody. Me... I.... Miss Gloria is a NOBODY.

Nathaniel : Gloria please don't say that.  You know I care alot.

Gloria : How long are you going to keep up with this act??😁

Nathaniel : what do you mean?

Gloria : I know you are only pretending so that at the end you'd leave me,  I'm smart aren't I 😄.

Nathaniel : No.... I would never

Gloria : In this life people leave me... Very soon you will leave me and then I'll be all alone crying 😂hhahhaahah wheeeeeeeeeeeee! 😂😂

Nathaniel : Gloria I would never leave you.

Gloria : pfff 😂😂 that's...what Sofie and Lila said but look at me now~~~ I am now drunk ha~~I have learnt that people only get close to you,  to~~ depart from you ~ and the worst thing is that your actually the bigger fool for letting that person in your life~~~😂 haha. Poor me has become stupid me~~~ I am so foolish you know 😂😂

Nathaniel : Gloria...... You are nothing like that,  your the girl I've always loved and dreamed of.  You are nothing like you think... I love you and I always will.... Please don't think that way...

Gloria : Sofie...... Lila..... Left me all alone with only one option and I chose non.  They ended friendship with me.....  Can I ask you something..... Am I the cause of this problem *tearing up* am I the reason for all this?!? 

Nathaniel : no!!  You are not!!!  It's their fault. They never saw the beaty in friendship.  This ment nothing to them.

Gloria fell unconscious into Nathaniel's worm grip with him stroking her hair and carrying her into the  dorm where he laid her to bed and was on his way to the door as he heard a murmur from Gloria's mouth.