Hard to get

Lila's pov ~

I wake up and the first thing I think about is Sofie.  I rush to the bathroom taking a shower . I then make my way out and grab my favorite clothes to wear and heading out. I skip as I stumble upon the image of Sofie talking to some other girl. She was just a friend but I don't know why I got so mad. I saw her putting her hand on my alpha. Sofie looked at her with an expression I'd never seen. She  actually giggled. I then skipped towards her holding her by the waist with her feeling comfort. She looked at me pecking me by the lips as I yip.
I should have known she could never replace me in her heart. I drove the liberty of asking the girl infront of me what she was doing around my alpha with my wolf ready to chew on her head. She said her name was Kate and that her and Sofie had been good childhood friends and also members in the clan. Kate was also an omega and that brought out the competition between me and her.

All those thoughts vanished when I felt a warm embrace on my lower waist. Sofie's sent hit me so hard that I felt like moaning but remembered that someone was around, although I knew Sofie wanted it,  I just pulled out of the embrace walking out on the two without saying a word. Sofie grew worried of me judging by my behavior. I didn't want her to feel that way but what could I do when I was so confused earlier. I hardly ate. I found Gloria by a bench all alone eating.  I really missed the times we'd sit together and then I smirked remembering that everything was settled so I walked to her table sitting on the bench besides her giving out a big smile trying to hide my guilt. I was so stupid because I've known Gloria for years and I could never hide anything from her. She grabbed me by the hand questioning "do you feel OK seeing Kate around Sofie? " I widened my eyes as she knew exactly what was going through my mind and then I asked if Kate was lesbian.  Sadly Gloria nodded yes but placed a smile on her face. I was so thoughtless and out of words when Sofie walked by banging her tray of food at our table not holding herself from hugging me. I felt her pain when I walked out on her and I felt so bad. I kissed her to make it feel better and turns out it worked. I loved Sofie with all my heart and so did she. We ate our foods and headed to the garden where we saw the boys and some people walking around.

Gloria's pov ~

I smelt the sent of honey dusk roaming through my nose as I turned to see Nathaniel. I walked up to him seeing that he was talking to his friends. I wanted to hang out with him but he barely gave me the chance.  I tapped him at his shoulder as he turned widening his eyes at me surprised of me being infront of him. I tried starting a conversation but he rolled his eyes like I didn't matter to him. My wolf wanted to bark but I didn't want him to get mad. I really didn't care of his facial expression,  I grabbed him seeing that he stumbled a little. He was blank and speachless as I talked, "can I hang out with you today? " He didn't want to answer so Zayn then answered for him calling on the girls asking if they wanted to hang out today.  Sofie and Lila both agreed as we all left the garden for the school exit wanting to go to the amusement park.

At the amusement park

                                  ...
Someone's pov ~

They found themselves at the entrance of the park as Lila and Sofie grabbed each other dispatching from Gloria who wanted to be with Nathaniel. Nathaniel showed less interest as Gloria looked for every opportunity to make eye contact with him. Gloria's wolf didn't like the way he ignored her but what could she do?Lila and Sofie came back and gave the tickets as they thought of which ride they'd enter first. Zayn, Max, Nathaniel and Chris went in sync as they called out the hair raiser. Gloria's eyes flashed as she gulped.

"h.... hair r....raiser!?!"

Gloria really hated the hair raiser cause the last time she went on, her eyes were open for a week. Nathaniel smirked as she blinks simultaneously.