"Capable of Murder" pt2

Author's POV:

Previously on 'Are They Friends Or What'...

Misunderstandings grow between Gloria and Nathaniel's relationship which Gloria sees is bound to tear them apart.

Nathaniel gets into a fight defending Gloria from a man who reluctantly disrespected her.

In this process, Nathaniel gets called into the principal's with the man he fought with.

Gloria is confused and worried about Nathaniel who leaves her wondering, 'why he did all of that and meanwhile he did things that broke her heart'

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Author's POV:

Nathaniel was on his way to the principal's office when he heard footsteps behind him.

He turned to look and he saw the same boy he beat up.

Nathaniel was wanting to pounce on him but was stopped by a teacher and asked for him to enter the office.

Nathaniel walked in rolling his eyes.

The boy that he beat had to stand beside him. He found it very annoying so casually moved two steps away.

The principal was on his chair with it facing back. He turned and was met with the two boys.

"What Happened now Nathaniel?" The principal asked annoyed as Nathaniel pulled up a smirk.

"Ohh nothing~" Nathaniel said smiling.

Obviously the principal wasn't playing.

He smashed his fist on the table as it drew great attention.

Nathaniel casually smirked wider and was now fond and amused.

"Mr Nathaniel! Don't bring your jokes in here" the principal warned.

Everyone heard a slight chuckle from Nathaniel.

"But I'm not joking, nothing happened~"

Said Nathaniel.

The principal out of annoyance held his head as if he had a headache and honestly he did.

"Nathaniel here was seen beating this student" said the teacher beside them.

"Nathaniel?! "

"What? It's nothing. I would have killed him if y'all wouldn't have shown up so soon. We were having fun! Weren't we?" Asked Nathaniel sheepishly gazing at the other.

The boy just stood there silent.

"You would have killed him!! And you call that nothing?! Nathaniel what on earth is wrong with you?! " Asked the principal.

"Nothing is wrong with me, if anything it should be him"Nathaniel clarified pointing at the other boy.

"If he hadn't have laid his hands on my queen I wouldn't have thought of killing him at least" said Nathaniel as he folded his arms.

The principal and the teacher were dumbfounded.

"Queen?" the teacher asked urging for Nathaniel to role his eyes.

"The girl he pushed" Answered Nathaniel as he took a seat. 

"AND who is this girl?" asked the principal.

"Gloria who is my mate" responded nathaniel as he was busy staring at the other male dangerously.

"oh" the principal gestured.

He looked at Nathaniel with bold eyes and Nathaniel happened to shrug it off.

"you know your mother wouldn't be happy when she finds out that you almost murdered someone" the principal stated lashing his hand against his own chair effortlessly.

"Lets not tell her then" suggested Nathaniel smirking.

"Too LATE"

Nathaniel's POV:

"Too LATE"

If I am correct, our four heads turned to the hearing of the voice. We all looked by the corner and there she was, my mother. I stood there smirking as she walked right towards me.

"oh hi mother" i greeted smiling as she rolled her eyes at me.

"you f*cking assholes thought i wouldn't find out?!" my mother cursed as i smirked and my father stood stone cold watching her.

"iv'e warned you to stay out of trouble Nathaniel" said my mom as i reluctantly swayed my head from all sides playfully as i placed my two palms on the shoulders of my mother.

"mom, I don't look for trouble, trouble finds me" i stated with my dad chuckling and no one but me found it funny so my mom gave him a death glare before he stopped. My mother growled as a warning for me to get my hands off her. My mother held her hand up and swayed for them to leave but the teacher stood there wanting to say a few words.

"Umm excuse me madam but I only take orders from my boss and not from strangers" said the lady, the sass she gave justified she was none other than a fool and in it for useless complements but was shone immediately.

"honey, does this lowlife not understand english? do i have to teach her in what way to respond with respect? isn't she trained at all?" asked my mother as i smirked at the whole situation.

i glanced at my dad as he made his way towards my mom. he placed his arms around my mother's waist and his chin on her shoulder.

the woman's mouth went wide open and then she realized her mistake. i moved to their side and stood there. We three glared at the lady with our red eyes shinning. The lady ran out of the office immediately. We three laughed but couldn't help look at the boy shivering before us, i could have sworn he was my age but don't really have time for questions. I moved to him slowly. i looked at him smirking then "boo!" the boy ran out of the office before i broke out in laughter. i later on hear a throat being cleared then looked at my parents. my mom was still looking crossed and my dad stared at me blankly.

"you are being stubborn and brutal, picking fights?! think about your father's God damn reputation!" said my mom as i glanced at her while smirking.

"easy for you to say, my parents are God damn alphas! of course i'm stubborn" i clarified taking a seat casually looking at them.

a sinister look came upon my father's face.

"he's not wrong you know, he takes from the both of us remember that, especially you" stated my father. 

my mom just rolled her eyes at him as he continued.

"he's got your stubbornness, arrogance-" my father didn't complete it when my mother spoke.

"i get it ! i get it! i get it...." my mom said. Judging by the way she spoke lastly, she looked a bit down. my father came close to her rapping his hands around her waist as he still continued.

"not only has he got those amazing characteristics of yours, but he's also got your eyes, your smile" my mom began to blush while my father explains and nozzles her cheek. "temper~, our intelligence, your hair, care, diabolic reasoning" he said as i smiled at the two lovers in front of me.

"do you wanna know how he takes after you?" asked my mom as my dad nodded

"your mood, your handsomeness, cuteness, your f*cking eyebrows and eye lashes, your dominance, well he also has my dominance but every alpha is dominant soo~, your intellectualism, your smirk, your eating habit I know you don't eat that much but so does he, your height" she said as i watched my mom look over joyed. her smile minimized when my father turned her towards him i watched as he flirted endlessly and my ass wanting to leave as soon as possible. i exited the room and went to the roof top to sit for a while looking at the clouds sore above the sky.

i took in deep breaths before dozing off. Thinking about my lovely princess.....

"i'm sorry you had to see that my love"