I kisses her!

Three minutes later ~

Sofie's pov~

I carried Lila to my dorm as I admired her light weight. I take her upstairs to my bedroom and lay her on the bed covering her body which was freezing . As I dragged the blanket to cover her she seems like a little bunny. She looked really cute and harmless. How much I wanted to squeeze her cheeks but I didn't want to disturb my little bunny. As I was about to leave she rapped her hands and legs all over my hand as I tried shaking off but she relentlessly refused to let go. I had no option but to sleep with her for the night. She grabbed me so tightly and said she wouldn't let me go. I smirked at the way she was being both stubborn and cute at the same time.

I wrapped my hands all over her waist as she felt the warmth of my hands. I placed my hand on the side of her face stranding her hair and admiring her beauty. I lost my sense and went off guard. I brought her close to my face as I pecked her plumped lips. It felt so right but I had no idea of how she felt of it. Suddenly I felt a force push me off. It....... Was...... Lila.....

Lila's pov ~

I felt a soothing peck on my lips as I opened my eyes and saw Sofie. I didn't expect this from her. I was so shocked but confused at the same time. I really didn't know what to say but I only did what my mind told me at that moment, "leave the room before anything else happens". I stormed out leaving Sofie in tears.

"sofie's......... Sofie's a lesbian?!?! This can't be...... All this time one of my close friends was a lesbian.... Am I sure that Gloria isn't a lesbian too? I asked myself running to the other dorm. I was so fricked out that I couldn't stop thinking about that.

"I gave my kiss to a girl.....am I a lesbian too? "

Sofie's pov~

I run over to Gloria's dorm banging at her door in tears. I was shattered and she was the only one that understood.
I bang some more as Gloria rushes to the door with a frying pan with God knows what intention.

Conversation ~

Alright you idiot. I've got a frying pan and I'm not afraid to use...
*sees Sofie in tears on the floor*
Sofie what's wrong?? What happened?

Please let me in.
*subbing*

Here
*lifting Sofie up leading her to her room bring water*
Please tell me what's wrong... I'm worried

I... I... I... I kissed Lila!!!!
*cried out sofie*

What?!?!

I didn't mean to I......

If that's the reason why your crying then you must be really stupid.

That's not it!!
*cried out sofie*

Then what's the matter?

I.... I.... Kissed her and she woke up and...and...and ran off.....she pushed me away like some stranger!!!!
*subbing*

Oh.......thats messed up.......you shouldn't have...

I was caught off guard...... I wasn't in my right senses when that.....

Oh yeah..... You were drunk right
*widening her eyes in sarcasm*

No..... No I wasn't

Then 😾

This isn't helping! I don't want her to hate me at all and here you are asking me if I was drunk!!! I don't want to loose her!!!!!

Well be greatful this happened

Why should I!!!

Cause now she knows you have feelings for her

Gloria you can be so stupid sometimes!! She's straight and she'll find it akward..... That one of her best friends is a lesbian!! I don't know what to do!!

Sofie trust me she won't find it weird. She trusts you.

How can she trust someone that stole her first kiss..... She'll never forgive me.

She will..... She didn't say anything that made you mad right?

No....

Then give me a reason why she'd think that way. Lila has I kind heart. She'll work it out and probably talk to you. You just have to mellow down girl...

Well... Yeah.... Maybe you are right.....

Of course I am. You'll see everything will be OK.

*comes in for a hug* thanks Gloria for always being there for me since childhood... I'll never forget all those favours you did for me.

Hey!!! You call those "favours" we are friends and we'll always be that OK?

K.
*leaves*

Hey guys, don't get me wrong here k. I'm not a lesbian but I support the sex tho. I don't think it's wrong.
I'm sorry if I made it seem icky for y'all!!! But..... In cases of understanding it's the best. Love is limitless and that's what y'all should understand so sucks to be u if you dislike the sex 😜

Btws just so you know Enenah in my first series was Gloria's other name which I found boring so changed it to Gloria. Hope that mellowed y'all confused minds.