I would never...

Third person's POV;

Sofie walked out of the place wanting to head off to where ever she wanted to leave to when she heard a slight call.

"Sofie" Nathaniel called out as Sofie responded back looking at him with her red eyes.

"what do you want Nathan" asked Sofie.

Nathaniel really would love to talk about the sudden issue but also couldn't help but to think of it as if he was interfering into personal matters. 

Clearly it didn't look anything like personal because it happened right in front of everyone but for some reason it would still seem like that.

"don't you think your being a bit too mad" asked Nathaniel.

"how does this concern you in any way?" Sofie replied glaring at the said alpha as if he were a dagger she would love to use as an item for destruction.

"how?! ok I get it, yes its your relationship, but you really overreacted there! she just wanted to do it by herself..." Nathaniel said earning a gaze from sofie.

"yeah I know that wasn't the best way for her to ask us not to help, but she just wanted to do this by herself" completed Nathaniel.

"I wasn't over reacting Nathan"

"your behaviour says other wise"

"Nathan I really don't care" commented sofie.

"you don't care about lila?" asked Nathaniel earning an angered look on her face.

"I never said that" said sofie wanting to clear his mind.

"then face the problem sofie" requested Nathaniel.

"why don't you leave me the fuck alone" sofie demanded. as soon as she made the sentence Nathaniel smirked.

"you over reacted back there " mentioned Nathaniel.

"no I did not" disagreed sofie

"yes you did"

"no I didn't"

"yes you did"

"no I didn't"

every time they disagreed with each other the more they minimized their space.

"yes you did"

"No. I. did. not!". says sofie as she glares at the other with angered eyes. Her red eyes with black crescent giving more anger towards Nathaniel, Nathaniel did the same knowing as they were both of the true blood tittle.

"don't forget that you aren't the only alpha here" suggested Nathaniel as sofie bid with the warning and put it away. sofie rolled her eyes towards the alpha before her.

"stop acting like you don't care " said Nathaniel making it obvious.

" if you only know how it feels to have your mate yell at you, with so much order and audacity, including the fact that its an omega, a supreme omega , and that you are sensitive to that after all that happened between the two of you, how terribly you hurt her and how ashamed and helpless you feel, how low it makes me feel....I just wish none of this ever happened, I love her..." sofie said helplessly leaning against the car with her feet under her chin and her right hand pushing against her hair. noticing how wrecked sofie was, Nathaniel decided to join her on the floor.

"you know I get how you feel I mean, it hurts you a lot that she yelled at you and all, but sofie have you forgotten that that's the same girl that never gave up when you kept on retaliating? the same girl that loved you even when she herself thought you hated her? she yelled at Gloria directly but you don't see her getting all edgy"