"Capable of Murder"

Previously one 'Are They Friends Or What'

"Why were you smiling at your phone tho?"

√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√√

Nathaniel's POV:

I felt an intense wind blow my surrounding and I was met with a question.

Lora asked me why I smiled at my phone. I bit my lower lip in embarrassment. Wouldn't they make fun of me if I-

"Dude answer the question" demanded Zayn as I took a deep breath.

I brought towards them my phone and showered them.

They were shocked and I could see Sofie blushing mildly.

Lila was also seen blushing.

My best friends just smirked at the image shown on my lock screen.

"Betrayer" that word escaped from Lila's mouth as she watched Sofie blush about it.

"Hey, your blushing too, yet I don't call you that" said Sofie as I just stood there chuckling.

" Cute" commented Max.

On my lock screen, I had Gloria sniffing a rose.

Gloria's clothing while sniffing the flower.

She had a messy bun with dangling ear rings. A crop top with sweat pants.

If I had the choice to stare at her all my life, then I would that's why I put her as my lock screen. So I would always start my day off with seeing an angel.

I just really didn't understand why she seemed bothered and annoyed.

"Probably mad cuz you were staring at your screen smiling" said Max reading my mind like he always does.

I nodded in the possibility of that being awfully true.

I then settled my gaze upon Chris.

"You've been awfully quiet" I said making everyone turn to him.

He seemed to be staring at a blank space before he turned to me.

"I didn't think that I had a say in any of this so~" he said.

He looked really odd.

He'd always say something even if it didn't concern him. I hummed and walked away to the couch with the others returning to what ever they were doing.

I just sat across the room thinking about Gloria and also about Chris.

.....time skip.....

It had reached 20 minutes and Gloria still wasn't down stairs yet. I grew curious and worried so I got of the couch till I heard foot stumps.

It was Gloria.

My eyes grew wide as across my face was a red sensation.

Gloria came walking down the stairs with a lot of glares before her.  "A cutie" Lila praised as Sofie gave Lila a hug and the boys were just talking to each other on a relatable note. I stared like a fool watching as she giggles of the others behavioral towards her.