Anger with love

I'm sorry I haven't been writing for so long, I was just busy authorising a new book that will be coming out on March 😀 this year but I will still be updating this book. Hope you aren't mad at meee. So hope you enjoy the rest of this chapter😷💓💓

Author's POV:

Gloria rushed out of the room when she bumped into Nathaniel who was on his way to his own room. Both of their eyes locked as they just stayed in posture. No words were said. Then they heard a strange sound in the kitchen. All rushed to the kitchen as the sight dazzled them.

"Tada!!!"

Sad a voice when everyone wondered who it was. Lila was at the top of the counter with the kitchen decorated with powder and pizza ingredients.

Sofie chuckled at the background seeing Lila's face covered in powder. It made Lila look so childish and she loved it.

"Are you kidding me?!" Asked Gloria with a playful smile.

"I was just trying to make pizza!" Said Lila pouting with her dusted cheeks.

Sofie motioned her hand so Lila would come to here. Lila obeyed her and came down from the counter. With their eyes locking against each other, Sofie gave a great smile and dusted off the powder.

They were so close to each other that the sight was almost too cute to see.

After clearing the dust off her face, Sofie cupped Lila's face and looked straight into her eyes. Everything was beautiful. Lila was the exact person Sofie needed in her life and she was lucky to have her. To have a playful, lovable person to mother her unborn children. The smile that appeared on her face when looking at the other was more than just a look, it was passion and love. Lila was on full red when looking at Sofie. The both broke after a few seconds.

"What are you trying to make??" Asked Sofie looking at Lila as she left to the counter and started all over again with the messes she was making.

"I'm making pizza" she said moving in a fast pace.

"Then calm down, no one is rushing you" said Nathaniel.

"Well~ I didn't want anyone to know so that's why I am in a rush, this was supposed to be a surprise breakfast" said Lila already pouting in grief.

For a reason, Sofie couldn't help but to lightly chuckle over it.

"It's ok and now that we know, we could help you!" Said Gloria already on her way to the counter.

"Yeah!! Don't touch it!!! I'm doing it on my own!!!" Lila whined as she pushed Gloria away a bit.

"But-"

"I said nooo!"
Said Lila.

Sofie was mad a bit at the way Lila didn't want any of their help. It bothered her to the sense that she was angry.

"Fine~ we'll leave ya to what ever your doing" said Sofie but what she did not notice was that her eyes were red in split seconds. The others were concerned but we're still over to know. They could tell by her tone that she was not in anyway happy.

"Sofie?" Asked Gloria in concern making eye contact.

"We're leaving." Said Sofie as she made her way out the kitchen.

"She ok?" Asked Nathaniel.

"I don't know...." Answered Gloria as she looked directly at Lila who out of no where started to sob a bit.

"What's wrong?!" Asked Gloria as she made her way towards her best friend as Lila threw herself into Gloria's embrace. Coughs covered everyone's hearings as Lila choked on her tears that made way to her mouth like a well ran river.

"Sh-shes mad a-at m-me!!!" Stuttered out Lila holding onto Gloria with dear life.

Gloria quickly broke the hug to wipe her tears off her face.

"N-no she's not!" Said Gloria.

"Don't you dear lie to meee!!!! She's mad at meee!!!" Yelled Lila loosing it completely. Yellow eyes threatened to take over and her raiser sharp claws and teeth wanting to pop out.

"Lila please calm down..."

"How can you tell me to calm down and she's mad at meee!!! She-"

"She just needs some time to come back to her senses.." said Gloria.

"Do you remember the last time she left and came back, she freaking hurt me in the bathroom last time!!!! What if she-!!!! Ahh!" Lila cried out falling on the cold floor thinking about it.

Gloria could remember the dreadful moment. She sprong her eyes shot at the memories flashing back. It hurt to see her two best friends fighting. She would do anything for that not to repeat itself again.

"Noo... Sofie's not gonna do anything like that, trust me...." Gloria said already on the floor trying to calm Lila down.

"How are you even?? "

"Didn't you see the regret in her eyes after what ever happened?! She freaking felt ashamed!! Lila, Sofie won't ever dear hurt you .. she loves you too much!!" Said Gloria.

"Didn't she love me then!?" Asked Lila.

"Yeah but-"

"Exactly!!!! She probably hates me!!" Said Lila crying.

*Slap!*

Nathaniel widened his eyes at the sight and sound of the slap unleashed by Gloria onto Lila's left cheek.

"YOU THINK SHE'D EVER HATE YOU?! SOFIE??!! HATING YOU?! NOT EVEN IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS!!! THE ONLY REASON WHY SHE HURT YOU SO BAD WAS BECAUSE SHE ONLY DIDN'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU TO SOMEONE ELSE!!! HAVE YOU EVEN SEEN THE LOVE IN HER EYES FOR YOU?!! SHE LOOKS AT YOU LIKE SHE COULD END HER WHOLE LIFE FOR YOU!!!! AND HERE YOU ARE, SITTING IN FRONT OF ME SAYING, SHE MIGHT NOT LOVE YOU!!! HOW MANY TIMES WILL IT BE CLEAR TO YOU THAT SHE LOVES YOU AND YOU ALONE???!!?!??" Said Gloria with frustration written all over her face. Lila only blushed at every word and sentence Gloria made with Sofie's name. Her heart settled for a bit as she broke down.

"I'm scared of loosing her....." Said Lila whispering with tears flowing like rivers down to her neck as she sniffed.

"Please don't think that way Lila, she loves you more than life itself, she's happy to have you....please always have that in mind when this happens" said Gloria.

With that being said, Lila immediately gave Gloria a hug.

They both got up.

"Y'all ok?" Asked Nathaniel as they assured him they were alright.

"It's fine" said Lila with a simple smile.

As Gloria was about to leave the room.

"Hey~ w-anna help me with the pizza??" Asked Lila.

"Of course!!" Confirmed Gloria as Lila jumped in excitement and laid a smile on her face.

So the both of them got to work immediately.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

( It's crazy I know but ayt💜💜 make sure you like and follow mweeeee 😳❤)