When I say I love you, I mean it

Love listening to music while reading ~

Lila and sofie's dorm~

Sofie's pov ~

I get up long sides Lila as I launched herself to the hall way yuning in stress and less focus while bumping into one of my room mates.  He was as tired as me but looked really weak. He approached me with a wide mouth smiling and acting all drunk and he wasn't. It was Justin and I felt like kicking his ass. He was really drouzy and dizzy. I walked him to his bed as I laid him there turning to leave when he pulls me to the sheets with our mouths touching.

My heart rate went off for a second when that happened. Then I thought about Lila and let out tears. It would all fall if Lila found out what happened. Justin was really really sorry but also not sorry. I rushed out of his room thoughtless and ran into Lila.

It was like a maze and I was scared,  it's funny because I've never been scared. I felt like I was going to loose something really important and I would never get it back. I stood like a statue not saying a word as long as Lila runs her hands into my hair. The warmness in her falm calmed me for a second.

Lila got worried and asked if everything was ok. I turned my head slightly to Justin's door and thought of what she'd think so I did the most sincere thing I could think of. Lie to Lila in order for me not to break her trust which I'm in the process of doing as I'm lying. I felt a bolt loose in my chest as words fell out.

I was just thinking of you bby!

How I wish I could kill myself. I loved Lila but if lying was OK to keep one dark secret that would guarantee the down fall of our love from Lila then it's worth it.  I just can't bare the thought of loosing her.

I walked out immediately to get ready and without informing Lila, I left to gloria's dorm where I banged aloud. She comes out with a slipper in her hand threatening me when she's surprised to see me in tears. She asked if it had anything to do with Lila and I said yes.

I explained everything to her and she understood. She said the best thing to do is to tell her what happened.

Obviously I refused. I walked away with an upset face saying I couldn't do that.

My throwt went dry and it felt like the more I felt guilty, the more I felt agony.

Shortly I fell at ease as I felt a tender touch on my shoulders. The hands moved to my waste as I felt the warm embrace. Along with the feeling I heard a voice.

Why would you leave without saying a word?

I was really heartless for doing that so I flipped her over and held her tight with her blushing and me smirking. She looked really pretty so I admired her which flattered my little sunshine.
I latest a tender kiss on her lips and just told her that I just needed some fresh air. She grabbed my hand placing it on her cheek.

Sof, this is no place to get fresh air and you know that.

Lila said making me gulp.

Is everything okay?

She asked placing her finger flipping my chin. I just told her another lie to cover up the other. I felt so bad when giving an untrue statement.

Finally we sat down and ate. We then ran into Kate who gave everyone an on usually smile which showed her dimples.

Have fun you two cause the world is about to make a huge rumble.

I didn't get what she ment but it really pissed Lila off. Before I could say a word, Lila stepped up.

"have fun you two cause the world is about to make a huge rumble~" oh please save it for someone who needs to know!  We don't need your stupid remarks!

I wondered what was wrong with Lila so I pulled her up close with the both of us hearing a gag. She broke out of the embrace and just stormed off.  Judging by her behavior it looked like she was really going to stay mad. I ran after her but something held me back.

If you go after her. You'll regret it Sofie.

I didn't understand but in some way her saying kept me cold.

W-what do you mean?

I asked with shivers passing through my spine. Kate walked towards me placing her fingers up my shoulder playfully as she was smiling. Something about the smile wasn't right so I grabbed her hand immediately and threw it off. I got mad and used my alpha voice on her. She didn't get scared but it didn't surprise me because ever since childhood I'd always practice my alpha tone on her. I really didn't want her to get scared of me, then.  Right now I regret my decision.

Haha 😆 you've forgotten something dear alpha. And it's that your little voice can't scare a shot out of me.

I really wanted to hit her but I held back.

When did you become so brutal? What happened to the Kate me and Gloria knew?!

She rolled her eyes as if I was some stranger. I felt the change ever since she came back. My heart wasn't at ease neither was my alpha.

It's not like I hate I hate you~ I'm inlove with you and that's the problem. I don't want to share you with anyone else!

I gave her a surprised look and looked upwards biting my lower lip. How did I not see that coming.

Well~ I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I belong to someone else. The thing is that I can't leave her for someone else.

Someone else?!?! Someone else?!?! I'm someone else?!! I've been your childhood friend and you now call me someone else! Where was she when you had problems huh?! Oh yeah~ you hadn't even met her!  I'm way more important than that trash you take seriously!

She said with me growling angrily. I wanted to bite her face off but held my peace.

Don't you dare call my omega a piece of trash! She's way more better than you could ever be!

I felt cut when it replayed in my memory. I regretted what I said aloud to her. She was tearing up and before I knew it she took off in full wolf speed.

Why did I say that?!?! I'm such a fool!

Are they friends or what [ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें