Misunderstandings

Sofie's POV

I really don't know why Lila chose to forgive her. After all she did to my omega? Lila still forgave her.
My head bulging with so much anger towards Lila's act.

I didn't even notice that I was walking straight to a tree. I suddenly banged my head by a branch as I collapsed in day dream.

Dream world

Kate: Lila I'm in love with you.

Lila: but I have a girlfriend

Kate: so.. Just dich her

Lila: but-

*kate pulls her closer in for a kiss*

Kate: just leave her and come to me.

Lila: I guess ~ she's been quite an annoyance don't you think?

Kate: mhm

Lila: and I've actually loved u ever since.I just toyed with her emotions.

Kate: I love you

Lila: I love love love you~

End of dream

What was that?!

Opening my eyes in rage and feud. I wasn't really thinking straight at all by that moment. My heart on fire and my soul racing. The alpha in me was furious and anxious. My fear coming true before my eyes and I couldn't stop it from happening. I went straight to Gloria's dorm banging at the door almost breaking it.

Gloria's POV:

Gloria open up! We need to talk please! Gloria!!!

I heard slightly less afraid. I could notice that prolonging voice anywhere.I ran as fast as I could to the front door opening it and beating my eye lashes. It was Sofie. For some reason I felt a tense air flow in at the opening. She held her head in a tense way as I led her to a seat where she started off talking. She told me every single detail and I wasn't surprised. Sofie just dreamt that because she didn't feel right about Lila and Kate being friends.
Atlas I gave out sigh and stood up from my chair folding my arms and whistling.

What the hell are you whistling about?!! I'm talking to you about my crisis and your less concerned!

She said making me bounce a little. I've never seen Sofie so mad. She even used the alpha voice on me. For a second I was stunned. Then I walked over my slightly joyful friend stroking her hair. It kept her calm but for how long could it.

Please stop. This isn't something that I could just shake off.

She said making me drop my hand. I could sense her loosing her mind gradually.

*sigh* are you done with all your mellow drama?

I asked motioning my hand in less care's. This time I was sure she was going to loose it.

Ah! You never take things seriously! Im hear all worried and all, and all your doing is making matters worse for me. Are you a friend or just an enemy?!

S-

Forget it. Wasting my time with someone who couldn't care less. I'm leaving.

Sof-

Before I could even call out her name she left banging the door. She was really worried about her relationship with Lila. This is really stressing her out and I'm afraid she might take it too serious as a fact. I turned my head left and right in stress as I turned back when I was startled by someone who was as wet as water its self.