Fall In Love With The Enemy (Edited)

All the warlock wanted was to have a good time, but apparently, even that is hard to achieve.

Despite being at his own party, that he had putted hard effort on making, it was ruined. Well, it wouldn't have been the case if shadow hunters had not got involved. And more specifically, got in uninvited. 

Let's start over, shall we?
The warlock's name is Magnus Bane and he is the high worlock of Brooklyn. On top of that, he is also the prince of hell. He is known for his charming appearance and his mischievous character, always full of mystery and tricks. Apart from those popular rumors that goes around though, his breathtaking yet dangerous power he holds makes everyone shiver at his name and his presence.

He is a very high personality among downworlders and in the shadow world in general. Of course that's also why he was chosen by the warlocks to lead their clan that has been suffering the past decades.

Magnus saw downworlders, despite the kind, as his family that he needs to protect. That was the main reason he accepted the offer but some, even if not the majority, supported that he is a power thirsty monster.

And Magnus didn't do nothing to change their opinions, he had already proven himself several times, if these people can't see that then they are just blind.

Because he had and still does fight for every single downworlder. Because being a downworlder now is much better from back then, at the Dark Century or as it is also called, The Time Of Blood. Those dark ages were the worse for every vampire, seelie, warlock and any other werewolve because that time was stained by their blood, so much blood...

The war between Nephilms and downworlders lasted about four centuries and it sure brought losses and disaster for both sides.

Now, after ten centuries, this traumatizing time of history and life has been the main reason why there is still, even if not so big, hatred between the two kinds. Yet, you can't agree or be totally sure that if you put one shadow hunter and one seelie in the same room they won't be to hand to hand fight the right next moment.

But things have become better...

But back to the event that took place recently, the worlock as usual woke up around ten in the morning and did what everyone would do during their morning routine.

He then dressed to impress aaaand took a sit at his bizarre and comfortable couch.

Magnus didn't really had anything planned for the day but after having such busy schedules he decided it was for the best.

Sitting at the couch with one of his book on his lap, Magnus slowly got lost in the story. Yet, that didn't last that long as a fair ball decided to make its appearance and scroll out of the modern dark blue couch. His hiding spot, behind the colorful pillows.

The fair ball that appeared to be a cat stretched it's back as he let out a big yawn. Magnus moved the book further with a soft smile as the cat had decided that the best spot to continue its nap is at its owner's chest.

"Well, someone seems sleepy. Hmm? Chairman Mew?" Magnus said, his voice a little high as he scratched the back of the cat's ear. He just couldn't help but baby talk to his sweet pie, that of course when he is being adorable. Because this little cat, even if so small, can also be pretty picky and sassy. But, what could be done?
The kitty had a personality that wasn't afraid to show.

Chairman from the other hand, as much as he likes to annoy and ignore its owner on purpose couldn't do anything but pure under the pleasant touch.

Magnus really didn't need anything else, that's what he felt at least at that moment. He had a stable job that paid all his needs, he has his own close circle of loyal friends that love him, he isn't lacking at anything nor does he has any kind of problems. His life could be characterized as perfect.

Magnus let out a sigh, "So peaceful..."

Yet.... Why does it still not feel complete, full? What is he missing?

Well, that question was naive...

He already knows...

He just hadn't be so lu-

The annoyingly loud knocking at the door sure shook his whole inner calmth... And his patience.

Who the- Who dares to bother him in such time!

Yes it was not even that early in the morning, but it sure was his calm and relax time!

Magnus didn't even had the chance to ask who it is as the door flew open revealing a man around his thirtys, his oldy white hair made him look slightest older but what would someone consider odd was the pair of horns that decorated his forehead, yet they couldn't be more real.

Magnus rolled his eyes at his friend way of showing up, always so exaggerated. "Magnus are you here?! Magnus!?"

"My friend, I am concerned about your eye sight really. I think the age is starting to get to you." Magnus said, not bothered to show his mood.

"That's not my problem, it's your decore." Rahnor huffed, taking immediately a seat opposite of the other warlock.

"You come here, uninvited and without a warning, barging the door like a maniac to insult my decor?"

".....That's literally you. "
Ragnor said blantly, it was true after all. Magnus will always appear out of nowhere and sure enough he will always point out Ragnor's... Unique... Decore.

"......Why are you here Ragnor ?"

Rahnor frown at that," Did you hear the news? "

"What news?" Magnus asked without giving too much attention.

"Oh this isn't going to be good..."
Rahnor said under his breath before speaking up, "There a giant party that will take place."

"... What party?" That sure took the warlock's interest. Because he is always aware for every party that take place to the shadow works, and even at the mundane world. He is always invited after all.

"....So.... You werent-"

"Don't! Do not even dare to finish this sentence.... Who is it? The one to held that giant party?"

Ragnor was hesitant, Magnus would not, definitely NOT like what he is going to hear. But if he doesn't say then he will be the one to blame. "..........Lorenjo Rei. "

Magnus must had blinked three times until he spoke," Lorenzo? I mean we had our fights and still we are not in good terms, But I still invited him to my parties! Who does He think he is!?"

It was true that parties such big as this one do matter politically and socially very much, that's why Magnus was getting so overworked with it. If he wasn't invited then people will make a joke out of him and Magnus knew that this would be exactly the case. Let's say in other words that parties are more than just fun, when you are such important personality in the downworld this will be your chance to prove yourself and meet other important personalities, or people that can be usually. It's a pretty diplomatic game that Magnus didn't really like, but he liked parties... So the choice had already been made.

" well-"

"I definitely won't let it pass!"

"Ho-"

"I will also throw a party! which will be hundred times better than his! No! million times better!"

Not attending the party was bad, giving people the chance for gossip and space to create ill rumors. But not being invited to such party that everyone will be attending, that's hundred times worse...

"yea b-"

"No time to loose!"
Was what Magnus last said before jumping to his feet leading for the small cat to fall to the soft carpet and hiss at his careless owner.  However Magnus had way too quick disappear out of view.

Ragnor looked at the cat while shaking his head,"Come on, its not like you don't know him."

Chairmen mew just glared at Ragnor.
Probably saying that this is no excuse in which Ragnor shrugged.

However, Ragnor did had one of those feelings that tell the future, which his friends teased him about. But right now....

He felt like....

Something good will happen?