Fall In Love With The Enemy

Magnus's pove________

It was getting dark wich means we will stop at any minute now.

I was at the same horse with Alexander, although we didn't talk I enjoyed the ride. Have the chance to get closer to him.

I noticed that he was getting a little too far from the others. Was he doing that on perpuse?

I thought that this was my chance to start a conversion with him as the others were too far to hear us.

I was about to talk to him when he said.

"Em, may I ask you something?"

He sounded a little nervous.

"Of course darling go ahead"

" Why are you so nice to me? I mean its known that you don't like shadow hunters...."

That got me off guard. It's true that I am known not to like shadow hunters which is true.But how should I put it?
.... He has unlocked something in me.

" Well, let's say that you are special."

"what is that suppose to mean?"

This time he turned his head to face me. We were some inches away from each others faces . We were breathing the same air and we were looking in eachother's eyes. Once again I was hypnotised by those gorgeous blue hazel eyes. We were getting closer and closer... When...

" Hey Alec! I think I found the perfect spot for our camp!"

It was Jace.......
One day! I will get my revenge just you wait.

Alec blushed and rushed to go there.
I almost fall from the horse but at the last moment I grabbed him into a tight hug. He blushed even more.
I smiled at the sight, he is a comenesion of cute and hot. How is that even possible!?

We catch up with the others. Alec looked at the spot and climbed down the horse  and so did I.

Alec: Okey let's prepare for the night.

Clary: What should we do?

Alec: Clary gather some wood with Jace and Izy and I can go find some food.

Magnus: I don't think you will need to do any of that.

Alec: Why not?

Magnus: I am a worlock. I can snap my fingers appear whatever I want.

I said and snapped my fingers.
A small fire appeared at the middle of the open space and a small table with food.

Then I looked at Alec who seems to be surprised.

Jace: Thank goodness I am too tired to go anywhere.

Said Jace and sat close to the fire.
Clary sat beside him.
Izy smiled and went to eat some food.
Alec didn't move. Now that it was lighter I could see the  bags under his eyes.

Alec: I am going to check the area then.

Said Alexander and disappeared in the shadows.
I turned to face the others.

Izy: Don't mind him. He is just overprotective.

Jace: Yea.

Then I took a sit next to Izy.
Some time passed and Alexander didn't seem to appear.
The others were talking but I couldn't hear them my mind was at Alexander.
Why does it take him so long?
What if he is in danger?
It's very dark what if he got lost?

" Don't worry." Said Izy and drank some water.

I looked at her surprised.
" He is strong he can deal with everything." said Izy and gave me a smile.