Fall In Love With The Enemy

Clary and Izy were walking around trying to find the worlock. While Alec and Jace were wondering upstairs.

Alec: Jace, head that way and I will head that way.....

Jace: Okey!(turns to leave)

Alec:  Emmm,...

Jace :  (looks at Alec)

Alec:  Try not to be the center of attention...We are at a very dangerous area if they discover us they are going to kill us. (said with a calm and serious voice)

Jace: Yes, mom I will be careful. (said jokingly and started to walk away while laughing)

Alec roll his eyes and started to head to the other direction.

Alec had a lot of failures, he would walk at the hallways without being noticed and saw a lot of worlocks which looked like Ragnor but they weren't him. He was a little relief that he couldn't find him as he didn't know what will he do after. Izy was good at taking informations from others, Alec wasn't. Alec could only fight and protect.

After he got through a lot drunk  downwordlers he reached a dead end but there were three doors.
One at the left and two at the right.
He decided to look first at the two doors.

He put his ear at the door and heard moaning and groaning and panting.
He thought to himself  [I don't want to open that door]. But ceriousity got the best of him and open the door slightly to take a peek, he close it immediately after what he saw.

Alec :  ....... Let's.... Let's pretend that  never ever happened ( said to himself slowly and quaietly) .

Of you who are cerious and propably didn't understand what Alec saw. Alec saw a male vampire, a male fairy and a male elf.... do stuff. Well I think you got the idea and if you didn't.... Think dirty.

Then Alec went slowly at the next door (still a little shock from what he saw earlyer) and  was about to put his ear at the door when heard loud moanings, groaning and noises of pleasure. Then he thought [ HELL NO! NOT HAPPENING!!! ].

Alec turned to go to the last door when he heard the door behind him to open and someone to try pull him in.
Alec had so many thoughts at that moment, like [ Wh-... WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!!! ].
He turned around and stop the one who was pulling him before entering the room.
It was a drunk female fairy.

Fairy: CoMe On!!! HoTY CoMe JoIn us! ~~~~
Alec took a glance at the room and saw on the floor around 7 male, females downwordles whooooo...... ❌. ( You got the idea)

Alec then looked at the girl which was no longer holding him. She was butt naked. Alec eyes widen even more and got from pink blush to red blush.

The girl looked at Alec confused.

Alec covered his eyes and said.
"not interested!"

Then the girl closed the door and continuou her activity.

Alec then stayed still for a moment to take in what he saw the past 5 minutes.

Then Alec thought [ That's why I don't go to parties].... Alec never understood whats so fun about parties the only thing you do is get drunk and later have a headache, then propably start making out with someone you don't know and apperently... get " layed ".
And get pregnant or get ASDS. what so fun about that!?

Anyway, Alec then went to the last door. He didn't hear anything . So he made sure that no one was looking at him and used a rune which was giving him the ability to see trough the walls.
He saw what is behind the door.
It was a man... with black eyes, black hair and pale skin sitting on a desk wich was close to the door. Behind him bookcases.

Alec gasped, the men was looking dearctly at him giving him the most creepy smirk he had ever seen.

Alec was shocked he had to do something quickly after some seconds he opened quickly the door.

He saw.......two elf making out. Alec was confused at that point.

The elfs were so into it that they didn't even notice Alec.

Alec closed the door slowly and start heading back. He was breathing heavily and had turned pale, eyes wide open.

That did scare Alec.
"That smirk..... I have seen it somewhere" Alec thought while walking.

Alec then felt an arm gently grabbing him.He turn quickly and froze.

He had never seen such a beautiful man.