Fall In Love With The Enemy (Edited)

"Who is ready for a party!?"
Izzy called out excitedly, immediately getting a respond from her blond brother who seemed as much eager.
"Hell yea!"

Clary and Alec however, didn't seem to be much impressed though. Clary kept quiet as she gave a bored nod, which wasn't really something she would usually do, especially when it came to parties. No, she was not a party animal but she wouldn't reject an offer to go dance and drink with her friends.

Alec on the other hand, was a whole different case. ".... came again?"

Izzy rolled her eyes at her brother but kept her excitement nevertheless. "Come on guys! The past months all we have been doing is jump from a abandon buildings to another and kill Demon!"

And as the mood didn't really change she quickly added after a small pause,
"A party is exactly what we need guys! Yes, it is a mission... But a party nevertheless!"

"A mission is a mission, don't speak carelessly." Alec scold but Izzy completely ignored him, making the older nephiln to scoff.

"Totally agree. Finally! something fun!"Jace half yelled, he seriously had become slightly bored with all this nonstop routine of intensity.

And he knew Clary needed it too, and her reaction to the mission is a proof. He can't remember what was the last time they had gone on a date... It really started to get on him.

Clary however didnt badge. So Jace had to do what a sensible and loving boyfriend like himself must do....
A tickle attack is always something that will make people laugh, and clary hadn't laughed for days.

Yet, they soon started getting all lovely dovey...

Alec cleared his throat to drop the hint they aren't alone and should focus which worked... After the third - forth time.

Although Alec didn't hold anything against the couple he did want to get over this mission information meeting and lay again to his bed. He also wanted to get over this mission as quickly as possible too as he did not, by any means, want to be stuck at a place full of drunk and sweaty people.

What a disaster...

"Now that most of us are excited..."
Izzy began, shooting a glare at her big brother, who just rolled his eyes at her, before continuing. "We all shall go get prepared for the night... And it's better if you choose something that would cover your runes." Now, despite her confidence, a small hesitation could be noticed.

And of course, the first to notice was no other than the person who practically raised her, Alec." And to have a good question....what kind of party are we forced to go?"

Now, that raised eyebrow at Alec's face really did made Izzy nervous... That was, as she called, "The questioning eyebrow that wanted truthful and short answers."

Jace shrugged, "What's so weird about going under cover? We do it all the time.... What I mean is that we should be excited. It doesn't matter if we have a target or not!"

Alec sigh deeply as he took the file in his hands, opening it he was surprised to see what it was all about, and not in  a good way. "You gotta be kidding me..."

Jace and Clary exchanged a confused look of what could it be to make the grumpy cat say one of his usual phrases.

"A downwordle party are you serious?!" Alec couldn't hold it in but let out a frustrated breath.

"why no?"
Izzy argued.

"Because there will be thousands of downworlders which I am pretty sure if not all most hold a pretty bad impression of us."