Fall In Love With The Enemy

Alec's pov

I haven't slept two day now, I don't know how long I can keep up with the energy rune.

I use the energy roun a lot. So I won't sleep, days even whole weeks.

Why? Because of the stuped dream of mine. Me drawning to the darkness while hopping for someone to save me... But no one seems to appear.
Every time I wake up sweaty, tears falling down my chicks and I have a panic attack.
No one knows about my nightmare thing except from Izy with the only difference that she thinks that it has stopped. I told her that I don't see the nightmare anymore as she was worried sick every time I would mention it.

It was around 9:00 in the morning and I almost fell asleep while riding the horse. I used the energy roun openly as no one was watching me. Jace and Clary are in front of the cariege and Izy and Magnus were still sleeping, I think.
Them I heard a bam from inside the cariage. What the hell?
I went to check what was that.
"Is everything Okey? I heard a loud bam. ''

" I didn't hear anything "Said Magnus while looking at me. I have to admit that I was amazed of how perfect he looked in the morning.
I smiled, nodded and left.
After some time I saw Magnus's head popping out of the cariage window.
" Hey Alexander.... "

I made my horse to go closer to the cariage.
" Hey, is everything Okey? "
"Yea everything is Okey I just wanted to see you ."
I blushed like a tomato.
He chuckled and then said.
"You aren't a morning person are you?"

I just nodded. Then he took out a mug of coffee and offered it to me.
"At least drink some coffee.... Did you get any sleep ?"

I took the mug as I needed some coffee to keep myself awake as the energy roun doesn't lust as much.
" Well thank you for the coffee. But no I didn't get any sleep."

Magnus looked at me consered.
" I-It's Okey though, I am not sleepy. "
I looked down when I said that.
I didn't want him to see my eyes. I am not a good liar to be honest. Izy told me its because of my eyes" your eyes give you away every time" she always says.

"If you say so." Magnus said not fully convinced.

Then I smiled at him and went back at my position .

Magnus's pove_________

I stared Alec as he was leaving.

"He is lying." said Izy out of no where.

" How can you be so sure?" I said. I have to admit that I wasn't convinced either.

"He looked away " said Izy.
I raised my eyebrow.
" His eyes give him away every time . He knows that and that's why he looked away."

(That's interesting.) I thought.

Alec's pove_______

Magnus gave me a cup of black coffee, I am sure Izy told him or else how could he possibly know... Then it hit me.
IZY! How didn't it cross my mind! Oh no, Izy will sure have told Magnus several stuff about me. I don't feel safe now.

I sighed in frustration and took a ship of my coffee.

I finished it after some time and went to give Magnus back the cup when I felt something strong. It is a feeling that I always have when something bad is going to happen.

Oh, no that can't be good.

I was about to go forward to inform Jace when a demon appeared from behind some tall trees in front of the cariege.

The demon was very tall around 3-4 meters, had very hard skin ( as l was looking at it) ,  his eyes were red and had horns   .

It slapped his hand at the front of the cariage which made Clary and Jace to  get hurt as it pushed them same metres away. The horses also panicked and start running away (as the demon broke the thing that was holding the horses with the cariage) .
Alec's horse also panicked.
Alec had a hard time taming his horse. But eventually fell down as he got distracted by the demon who was ready to crush the whole cariege with Izy and Magnus inside.

Alec was terrified. He wasn't able to do anything in such a sort amount of time. He will lose two people he cared about. Although he met Magnus not too long ago, he cared for him.

The demon crushed the cariage.
Alec was almost crying.
Then he saw the demon hitting the cariage again and again.
Alec could feel his blood boiling.
He took his bow and arrow and shout again and again.
It didn't do any damage at the demon, it's skin was too hard for the arrows to go through.
That made the demon angry. The demon was now after Alec.
Alec took a glance at the destroyed cariage before turning to face the demon again.

He saw a blue like sield thing. Under it was Magnus and Izy who looked completely fine. That made Alec to sigh in releaf.

Izy: Alec look out!

Alec looked at the demon who was ready to attack him.
Izy used her whip and hit the demon at the neck.
The demon kneeled and screamed in pain.
That gave Alec time to escape. He rushed towards Izy.
Alec: Are you Okey?
He said while looking if she is injured.
Izy: Yea I am Okey, thanks to Magnus.

Alec turned and hugged Magnus.
"thank you."
Magnus was socked.
Alec realize what he was actually doing and let go.
Alec while blushing : S-sorry.
Magnus: It's Okey.
Izy: There is no time to flirt right now. You can continue later.
That made Alec blush even more.
Magnus: She is right.

Alec thought. " Wait what? Did Magnus actually said that?"

Alec blushed even more.

Magnus looked away.
( Can't he stop being adorable for once!?) Magnus thought.

Izy: Alec you are the leader. What are we going to do?!

Alec come back to reality and looked at his surroundings .
A demon at the floor who is planing to get up at any moment. Jace and Clary at the other side. The horses were running all around and he, Izy and Magnus were standing there.

Alec took a deap breath.

"Izy you make sure our friend doesn't stand up." Alec turn to face Jace and Clary. "Jace! You and Clary gather the horses!" Alec thought that it was the best option for them as they were already hurt. Then he looked at Magnus. " I will need your help."
"Whatever you need."

" Can you make this arrow go through his body?"

"Yes I can"

"Perfect!"

Magnus put a spell on the arrow which allows it to cut through everything. After he finished I took the arrow and pointed it at the demon's head.

Izy: I don't think I can keep up!

Alec: Just for a some seconds!

Izy: I will try!

I took I deep breath. I had only one shot, I can't waist it.

Izy let go of the demon. I was ready to shoot when the demon covered his head. I smirked and at the last moment I shouted it at its heart.

The demon gave a last scream and died.

I looked at Magnus who had his eyebrows raised.

Alec: What?

Magnus: Nothing. Good job.

I smiled at him and he to me.
Izy came and gave me a big hug.

Izy: That my brother!

I rolled my eyes and hugged her.
Then Jace and Clary came while holding the three horses.

Clary: Nice job guys.

Jace: What are we going to do now?

Alec: Let's move a little further and camp to a safer spot .

Izy: Em, we have a problem.

Alec: What?

Izy: We are 5 people and there are only three horses.

Clary: I will go with Jace and Magnus -

Izy: Will go with Alec.
Said with a smile took one of the horses.

Alec looked at Magnus with a small blush.

Magnus: What are we waiting for?

Said and grabbed Alecs hand.
Alec blushed even more.
Alec nodded and headed towards his horse while holding Magnus's hand.

Clary: I ship it.

Jace: What?

Clary: Nothing.