Fall In Love With The Enemy

It was 11:36 in the morning when the train arrived and Alec, Magnus, Jace, Clary, Izzy and Sébastian arrived at the village.

Clary took a deep breath.
"The air here is so different from that one back in New York."

"True."
Izzy agreed while looking around.

"Now what?"
Said Sébastian.

" We met here in two hours. You all can go off whenever you want and do whatever you want. But be here on time."
Alec said.

" I am going to the shops."
Said Izzy with a smile.

"Me and Jace will go eat breakfast. We didn't wake up to eat breakfast in the train, we are starving."
Said Clary and started walking away with Jace.

Alec looked at his hands and realized that he was holding hands with Magnus the moment they left the train.
That made a grin to appear on Alec face.
Magnus had the same grin.
Sébastian cleared his throught making Alec and Magnus to come back to earth.

"Sooo.... Where are you guys gonna go?"
Sébastian asked.

"I am going to go look around."
Said Alec and let go of Magnus arm.
Magnus looked at him confused.

"See you guys in two hours."
Said Alec and started walking off.

"Alexander?"
Magnus said confused. He thought they will spend the two free hours together.

"Don't follow me. I want to walk and think about something...."
Said Alec still walking not looking back.

Magnus was looking Alec as he left him alone with the blond annoying shadow hunter.

"Did you guys had a fight or something?"
Said Sébastian with a smirk.

Magnus rolled his eyes.
"No. We are fine. What's the sudden interest? Have you still not give up?"

Sébastian chuckled.
"I give up."

Magnus looked at him surprised.
"How so?"

"Well. With however Alec ends up with, he will never be happy as he was with Jonathan."
Sébastian said.

Magnus's eyes went wide and slowly he turned to look Sébastian.
"How do you know that?"
How did Sébastian knew Alec was in a releshionship with Jonathan?
Alec didn't mention that his relationship was revealed to the intire Institute... So.... How did Sébastian know?

"I saw them once at a restaurant. They looked so happy and full with each other.....They looked like they were made for each other."
Magnus felt his blood boil at the thought of his Alexander being with someone else. Of someone making Alec smile and laugh as Magnus does.

"....."
Magnus was silent.

" Then you will ask me. If you think that then why were you after Alec?
The truth is that, Maryse begged me.
After Alec killed Jonathan, his first love. He become cold, careless and emotionless. She become worried that Alec will never open his heart for no one and will die alone and miserable.
So she ended up calling me saying to get together with her son. "
Sébastian said.

" What do you want to say Sébastian?"
Said Magnus serious and impatient.

" All I want to say is.... Jonathan is a big part of Alec's life. It's his whole past.... I don't think you will be able to get Jonathan replaced by you. "
Said Sébastian and looked at Magnus.

Magnud got up.
" Jonathan may be Alexander's past, but I am his future. "
Said Magnus and started walking away.
He eventually stopped and looked at Sébastian.
" And if you think that Jonathan has actually space in Alexander's heart, then you are a full."
Said Magnus with a smirk and continued walking.
He could only emagine Sébastian's face.