Fall In Love With The Enemy

Alec slowly opened his eyes. It took them some time to focus but when they did he remembered everything.
He quickly tryed to move but couldn't.
His hands were chained at the wall and so were his legs.
How is he going to get free?
He searched his body with his eyes, searching for his stele but didn't seem to find it.

"Are you looking for a way out? Because there is none."

Alec snapped his head at the diraction the voice came from.
He felt his blood turn cold at the sight of Jonathan.
He was standing there with his arms crossed and a stupid smirk creeping out.

"Jonathan."
Alec felt an awful taste on the edje of his tongue as he said that.

"Alec! I would say that it's been I while but it really isn't. For me at least."
Said Jonathan and stepped closer.
"You see. It was pretty hard to get the perfect chance to capture you without living a trace back. You sure were on guard 24/24 eh?.... Anyways. Thanks to the portal of hell I got the chance."

Alec was silent and emotionless.
He wouldn't give any reaction and satisfy Jonathan.

"No reaction I see.... Well. I showed you my other faces, so you must have have figure out what I have been up to. You are pretty smart after all."
Said Jonathan and winked at Alec.

"I think you have misunderstand."
Said Alec, his voice cold and harsh.
"Because I fell in love with you, because I once cared for you. That doesn't mean I still do."

Jonathan's face drop. His eyes full of anger and annoyance.
"What?"
Jonathan said and was about to grab Alec by the neck but stopped himself.

"You are unable to be loved or love Jonathan. You don't know the difference between love and desire.
You will take whatever you want and keep it.... And hurt it and break it. It's Okey as long as you do it, right?"
Alec said and looked right into Jonathan's eyes.

Jonathan was socked.
Alec was so kind to him at first. No one had traited him as Alec did.
" But.... You care for me! "

" I CARED for you. Not enymore. "
Alec corrected Jonathan.

Jonathan started walking on circles.
"Then.... Who do you care for?"
Jonathan blurred out and slammed his hand next to Alec's head.

"I thought that I have made myself clear that I am interested.... No...In love with Magnus Bane."
Said Alec.

Jonathan grabbed Alec by the chicks, forcing him to look forward.
And force himself to Alec.
As Jonathan putted his tongue inside, Alec bite him hard.
Jonathan hissed in pain as he pulled back.
Blood coming out of his mouth.
" You! "
Jonathan said and started struggling Alec. But stopped when he saw Alec's eyes. Full of hatred and discust.
He pulled back.
"W-what?"
He mumbled.
Alec was silent. Just glaring.
"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!"
Jonathan yelled.
Alec gave him the silent treatment.
Jonathan then punched Alec again and again until Alec spit blood.
Jonathan slowly backed away with wide eyes.

"You will hurt, break and even kill something as long as it belongs to you."
Alec mumbled.
"But you need to learn that you can't hurt me, because I don't belong to you.... I belong to Magnus Bane. The High worlock of Brooklyn.....and when he finds out that you hurt me he will come after you.... You will face the consequences of touching what is his."
Alec added and spit again blood while he let out a small chuckle.

Jonathan then kicked the chair he had in the corner, making Alec stuff spread around the room.
" HE WILL NEVER COME FROM YOU! AND JUST TO LET YOU KNOW! THAT WAS NOT THE ONLY PORTAL OF HELL! THERE MORE THAN 300!
So count the days as everyone at earth dies by demons which will double in number by the years!!!"
Jonathan yelled and left the room.

Alec blinked. More portals of hell?!
Oh no! .... What are they gonna do now!? He has to figure out something!
But first, he has to get himself free.
He was in a pretty bad situation after all.
He lloked around.
His chains old af and the walls also old as af. They seem that he could break the chains if he tryed enough.
Then he took a better look at his surroundings. A big window but way too high to jump down, a big vace at the corner and the broken chair with his weapons all over the place.
He couldn't reach non of them.
He tryed to look for his stele but didn't seem to find it. Until he looked at his feet. The stele was literally an inch in front of him.
The only problem is, how to get it now?

He looked at his chains.
The one at his left arm looked and felt slightly weaker and older, so he decided that this is the only way out.
He made spacific movements that he learned at his escape lessons. As the chains were already weak they broke at the forth or so try.
One arm free.
He grabbed the stele and draw breaking runes at the chains at his arm and legs.
He was finally free.

He was about to get his weapons when the door slumped open.
He quickly hide at the side of the wall.
Now what!?
He looked around hoping to see a weapon...... The vase..... Why no?

Alec took the vase and lifted it up and hitted Jonathan's head with it.
He groaned as he fall to his knees.
It was then when he saw the man more clearly..... Shit.... It wasn't Jonathan......
______________________________
____________
____

"What the hell Alec!"
Jace yelled and touch his giant bump.

"Well, you are both blonde, tall, shadow hunters and well.... It's kinda funny that you also have the same name."
Said Alec.
"By the way I am taking the vase. It didn't even crack when I smashed your head with it. It's pretty good looking too."
Alec said still holding the dark red vace.

Jace rolled his eyes.
They just sat donwn for a minute.
For Alec to gather his weapons and tell Jace about what Jonathan told him (portals of hell) AND for Jace to heal himself after the vace attack.

" Clary, Izzy and Magnus are looking for us.... Somewhere..... "
Said Jace and got up.

" Why did you separate?"
Alec asked and went close to Jace.

"Weeeeeelllllll....... It's kinda my fault......."
Said Jace and scratched the back of his neck.

"What did you do?"
Alec said and crossed his arms.

"We entered the castle but there was only one room. A thrown in the middle and carpets all over the floor.
We were at a dead end, I saw a lether at the wall and kinda pulled it down without thinking...."
Jace admitted.

"And?"
Alec asked.

"The floor kinda open instantly and we all appeared in different rooms and kinda got separated....."

".........."

"........"

".........."

"........"

Alec sigh as he rubbed his face in disbelief.
"How can you be so....."

"Handsome?"
"Stupid."