Fall In Love With The Enemy

Magnus : Well well well what do we have here... (said with a smirk).

??? : Magnus Bane.... Long time no see.

Magnus : [I wouldn't mind keeping it that way] Magnus thought to himself.
Lorenjo... How so you came to my party and not yours. Was it that boring? (said with a smirk)

Lorenjo : ......

Lorenjo's smug face fadded away.
But Magnus' s not.

Magnus: I didn't know you had the guts-

Lorenjo: To come here?

Magnus: To not invite me. (said with a serious voice and his cat eyes glowing at the dark )

After a few seconds of silence Magnus went closer and whispered in lorenjos ear.

'' Have a good time''

After that Magnus started walking away while trying to keep his laughter in.

The expression on Lorenjos' s face when I was leaving is literally one of the best. This one is the best party I have done so far .
I can't wait to tell Ragnor.

Thought Magnus and started heading to the bar where Ragnor was. On his way to the bar, he was looking around and saw that the downwordles were having fun, that made him smile a little. He was happy that he could make downwordles smile after what they have gone through and still going through .

After he finally reached at the bar he saw Ragnor, he was about to go to him but he noticed that ragnor had company. It was one of the most beautiful women Magnus have ever seen, she had long raven hair, long eyelashes and she was stunning with that black dress.

Magnus grinned and decided to let those two alone.

While he was looking at them, he thought to himself how he still hasn't find someone interesting. [ - sight - If there was a male version of her with blue eyes, then I would also had something interesting to do]. Said jokingly and turned the other way.

He froze as he saw a young man going down the stairs.
Then thought :

Raven hair ✔️

Tall✔️

Hot/handsome ✔️

Blue eyes ✔️

Yep, he is perfect.

Mumbled Magnus and started heading towards him.

As he was heading closer and closer he started realizing how terrifyed the man was. His eyes wide open trying to search desperately for something. He looked like he was shaking a little.

Magnus started being more consered than flirty.

He was one step behind him and grabbed his arm gently .

Then the man turned and looked Magnus right into his eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------

They both stared at each other's eyes
Magnus being hypnotized by those hazel blue eyes, not wanting to look anywhere else.

Alec couldn't take his eyes of Magnus.
His mocha skin looked so smooth, his dark hair.... they were going perfectly with his dark eyes.

If Alec was before confused if he was actually gay..... Now he was 100% sure.

They thought that they have been gazing at each other for hours when in reality it was only some seconds.

Alec came to reality and shake his head a little and looked at Magnus's hand which was still gabbing him.

Magnus took his hand back and smiled.

"Magnus" Magnus said with confidence and a smile.

"Alec" said also with a smile.

Alec noticed Izy who was around 10 feet behind Magus giving him thumbs-up.

Alec then said :

"uhh... I have to go" (and walked away from Magnus)

Magnus was looking at Alec disappearing through the crowed.

" Playing hard to get..... I love a challenge" said with a smirk on his face.