Fall In Love With The Enemy

I Miss him
.
.
.
.

I am too tired for this.
I had enough.
I can't do this anymore.
Am I even breathing?
Sigh.

I lifted my head with all my strength to see the surface for the last time.
My eyes grew wide at the sight of a hand reaching down.
A hand with caramel skin, lots of rings and perfect black polished nails. There was no doubt, that this hand belonged to no else than Magnus Bane.

I felt hope. I felt happy and safe.
Even though I was still underwater, Magnus made me feel all those thing Just by looking at him.
I putted all my strength to my arm. Try to reach for Magnus, with zero results.
I felt anger and disappointment.
HE IS RIGHT THERE FOR FUCKS SAKE!
As I tryed again Magnus pulled back his arm. I couldn't believe it. The only chance of seeing him again and wake up was now gone.
I couldnt feel it but I was crying.
If he can't save me....

Then no one can.

I closed my eyes slowly accepting my fate. There was no light of hope anymore.

.
.
.
.
I feel warm?
.
.
.

I opened my eyes and gasped as I saw Magnus face being some inches away from mine.
He was holding by chicks with his soft warm palms and was rubbing them softly, with the warmest smile I have ever seen.
I felt lighter and stronger.
I reached out to him and wrapped my arms around his neck.
We were getting close. We both leaned and pressed a soft kiss to each other.
It was soft and comfortable.
I didn't know what was happening but at the same time knew.
Magnus had come to rescue me,
that was for sure.

I and Magnus closed our eyes and we slid our tongues inside each other's mouth.
I felt that I Gering higher. Closer at the surface.
When I opened my eyes I was on a hospital bed with Magnus who had just pulled back from the kiss.

"I told you I will wake you up."
Magnus said the smile never leaving his lips.

Magnus hugged Alec. He missed him so much. Alec didn't hesitate to hug Magnus back.

As they pulled away they turned to see the crowd which was still arguing.

"Thank you."
Alec said like a whisper to Magnus.

"Why? Because I saved you from a nonstop nightmare ?"
Magnus said with a chuckle.

"For bringing me up to the surface."
Said Alec with a smile spreading.

Magnus kissed Alec on the forehead.
"Well thank you for not dieing on me."
Said Magnus making both chuckle.

After that the couple stared at the still arquing group of people while cuddling.

Max was the first to notice them and went close to them.
You would expect that he would inform the others. Buuuuuut.... He just sat there and join them.

After a long hour of just watching them, they finally noticed Alec's awakes.
Izzy and literally everyone else almost killed Alec with their tight as rock hugs.(Expect from Imogen who had apologized later.)
Soon later, Alec was free to go.

/New York Institute /
After one year.

Izzy was walking through the hallways while hearing shadow hunters give other shadow hunters cordinations of hell portals that were found all over new York.