Fall In Love With The Enemy (Edited)

The warlock stood there, thinking which is harder.... choosing between two outfits or between two different colored fairy lights?

He was in deep thought until hus expression turned light and soft, the decision being made that the fairy lights were indeed the hardest. The reason was also pretty simple, he was perfect in everything.

Magnus let out a proud sigh as he admired his final result that had taken hours. The theme was pretty and gorgeous is a part of him, so he could say the decor resembled him... But he made it in a way that resembled any others too, their kind anyways. Because one thing he didn't want his visitors feel was out of place.

Of course he hadn't choosen his house as the party destination, for many reasons. So, he just rented a two floor house, more like mansion. The main and welcoming hall which was very big had two large wooden staircases connecting the first floor with the second, they both were also at the sides making the room look even bigger than it already was.

But what Magnus admire at that room the most was that it held no room at the middle. There was a huge spase at the middle of both floors were no roof was above as mentioned earlier so the light of the stars and moon would give a calm and relaxing aura to the room. It was magical.

The warlock though felt like he waisted the original beauty of the room as he had to put more more exciting decor to high up the mood.

So with that he snapped his fingers, making the last touch. Fairy lights were a very expensive and magical creation. After all, electricity had not yet been invented. The only place that holded power was either the worlocks, thanks to their magic and institutes thanks to their angelic power. For the rest of the world, electricity was something they had yet to get in their homes.

The bright yellow fairy lights were connecting the ceilings through the empty space. But that wasn't enough so he snapped his fingers and colorful lights were going crazy at the rooms.

The music was another story, but Magnus had it covered. He had two stages, at the first floor and the second floor where two bands would play.He made sure that music will be heard everywhere you go.

Now, about the food and snacks, Magnus had choosen any alcohol that was available so he had quite the variety and about food he went on with small snacks that every downworlder would find delicious.
Of course he had a variety of food that would please and bring delight to every worlock, seelie, werewolve and vampire that would step in his to be successful party.

And with that, he had finished. Proud and satisfied.

The only thing that was missing was the guests, but Magnus was sure they will come. Because of 3 reasons,

Firstly, Magnus's parties were very popular among the downword. Some will even be dieing to get an invitation.

Secondly, Magnus was the high worlock of Brooklyn. Not showing up will show shame and disrespect, and no one would dare to do that again Magnus Bane, the high warlock of Brooklyn and the prince of hell.

And third, Magnus's position.The clave doesn't want to be in Magnus's bad side. Because of Magnus's popularity with all the downwordles that is. If the clave hurt or kill Magnus every single downwordles will react and even start a second war. That's why downwordles are feel safe when Magnus is around, because he is the only one that actually helds power and can back talk to the clave, even with irony or sarcasm. That confidence make some feel safe and proud and some others to think that he is a crazy person. But the good outweighs the bad.

And he wasn't wrong, the party hadn't even started yet and downwordles had started showing up. Magnus chuckled by the idea of Lorenzo's expression when he realized that every one is at Magnus's party and not his.

After an hour of downworlders coming in and partying like there is no tomorrow he noticed something..... something intresting, something VERY intresting.

Magnus couldnt help but let his smirk light at its glory, walking with his usual charming self towards the one that made his whole mood thousand times better. He spoke, "Well well, what do we have here?"