Fall In Love With The Enemy

Clary's pov_______

We left the institute at the evening.
Jace was driving the cariage and Alec was behind the cariage with his black horse.
Magnus was asking questions to Izy about Alec,as Izy promised she answered with honesty .After Magnus asked all his questions. They started  giggling and chatting.

I couldn't hear them. My mind was at the mission. I have a very bad feeling about this mission.... My thoughts were interapted by Izy.

Izy: Is everything Okey? Clary?

Clary: Hm?

Magnus: Is something on your mind biscuit?

Clary: Oh, it's nothing....

Izy: If you say so.

Magnus:.....

It was awkward silent, when Clary said.

Clary: Magnus, I don't remember you that much, why is that? I mean that I didn't remember you at all, I only remembered you when I saw you.

Magnus: Well your mother didn't want you to remember me so she paid a worlock to seal all your memories that had me and any other downworlder  in. 
(said Magnus with disappointment)

Clary: That doesn't sound like my mother.
( Said confused and socked )

Magnus: Your mother used to have a lot downworlders as friends. But she slowly cut ties with every downworlder she knew.

Clary: That's impossible! She is the one who will always tell me that downworlders are the same as shadow hunters and we should be friendly to them.

Magnus: What was the last time she told you that?

Clary:.... When I was 8.....
(said while facing down)

Magnus gave a small chucle.
Clary looked at him confused.

Magnus: Now that makes sense.

Clary:What are you talking about?

Magnus: Well your mother was dating a downworlder at the time. But they broke up. Apparently your mother took hatred towards downworlders
after that.

Clary: She would never!

Magnus: Aperently she would.

Clary went silent. She do remember a guy coming to their house very often.

After some minutes Izy broke the awkward silence .

Izy: Sooooo, em, it's pretty late we should go to sleep....

Said Izy and grabbed three blanked from beside her. She gave one to Magnus and one to Clary.

Magnus thought [ This blankets are so out of stile] so he snapped his fingers and a dark purple blanket with strash appear.

Izy just smiled and layed back. Clary who was sitting beside her, layed to the side and fell fast asleep.
After some minutes Izy fell asleep too.

Magnus pov__________

They fell asleep and I was still awake thinking.
Of how much I learned about Alexander. But not the too personal stuff , I want him to tell them himself.
I couldn't sleep. It was dark outside, the only light was the light of the moon and stars.
I was sitting there with my blanket covering me. I closed my eyes so I could fall asleep. But I couldn't.
Although Alexander was close, I wanted him closer. I wanted to see him.

The cariage stopped. That confused me, I was told that we will travel the whole night.

Then I heard the door opening. I open one of my eyes to see what's happening.

I saw Alexander holding Jace, he put him next to me (as it was the only free spot) but he put him kinda far?
Then he left.

I went out of the cariage and saw him tie his horse with the other horses.
I smiled a little and sat at the pasinger sit.

Then he turned and faced my direction.
He backed off in surprise. I could see a small blush covering his chicks, how I love his blushes.

Magnus chuckled.

Magnus: Did I scare you?

Alec: Shadow hunters don't get scared easily.
(said jokingly)

Magnus: If you say so...
(said with a smirk)

Alec galped and started making his way to the pasinger sit, next to Magnus.

Alec sat next to Magnus and started the carriage.

Alec: Couldnt fall asleep?
Said while faicing the path.

Magnus: Yep, you?

Alec: Well someone needs to take us to our destination.

Magnus: Wasn't that blondy's job?

Alec: Well yea, but he fell asleep....

Then Alec turned to face Magnus.
Magnus was surprised by the souden move.

Alec: D-did I wake you up?

Magnus:No...
Said Magnus surprised by the type of question. Was that why he put Jace so far?

Alec looked more relaxed and faced again the path.

After some minutes Magnus finally said.

Magnus: Alexander, Aren't you sleepy?

Alec: No, not really....
Said Alec with a more cold voice.
Magnus thought that there's more into it but didn't ask more, as Alec looked like he was trying to avoid the subject.

Magnus was thinking what should he ask him. When Alec said.

Alec: How do you know my full name?

Magnus panicked a little that was one of the questions he asked Izy.

Magnus:Em...

Alec: Did my sister tell you?

Magnus just nodded.

Alec: You can call me Alec if you want. Everyone calls me that.

Magnus: I will stick with Alexander. It's a beautiful name as the person who has it.
Said Magnus and winked at Alec.

Alec became red and Magnus smiled.
Magnus looked at Alec.

Magnus: So Alexander...

Alec looked at Magnus .
They both were staring at eachothers eyes while getting closer and closer.
When the cartwheel fall into hole and made them to hop on their sit and come to reality they looked away .

They both realized what it would have happened if the cartwheel hadn't fell into the hole.

The idea of kissing Magnus made Alec blush.

Magnus was also shoked.
After some minutes of silent.
Magnus yanwned.

Alec: if you are sleepy I can stop the cariage.
Said Alec with a calm tone.

Magnus: No it's Okey....

After that the atmosphere was lighter and more comfortable.

Magnus leaned back and silently fall asleep.

Alec: So, em.... What do you think of...

Alec turned to ask Magnus nervously what he thinks about shadow hunters. why is Magnus being nice to him even though he is known to hate shadow hunters .But when he turned he saw Magnus sleeping peacefully .

Alec gave a small smile.
[ He is as pretty as I first saw him]
Alec thought and blushed.

Magnus looked the same as the first time Alec saw him. The light of the moon on Magnus's skin and-
Alec shaked his head. He knew that he felt something for Magnus. But he didn't know if he was ready to fall in love again .

Alec looked at the night sky.
" This is going to be an long adventure"