EP3: Automaton

501st Legion and Monster Girl EP3

Automaton

The Mamono automaton kissed Anakin Passionately. She swallows Anakin's saliva... This is very erotic. And she turns Anakin's thing on. If not because Jedi's moral he might push and do something to her. This is madness. Her tongue is way too erotic for Droids. No, more than Padme. The passion flow trough Anakin and an automaton. She's strong and heavy! Not only that. Her tongue wrap Anakin's tongue like the tentacles! She moves it left-right-up-down. Oh, my force! This is the way too erotic!

Automaton: "Master registration complete..."

Then Anakin suddenly forces push her. She's smashed at the wall. Anakin active Lightsaber prepares for anything.

Anakin: "What're you doing!!!"

Automaton: "I...Just to learn about master...You have a girl named Padme. There's a forbidden code for love in your old place... but...I still want you, master...for activate me and get me off the bondage. Thank you."

Anakin surprised. HOW THE FORCE SHE KNOWS PADME!

Anakin: "How do you know Padme!"

Automaton: "I just examine your saliva. Read your memory while kissing."

Anakin thinks this is dangerous. But those eyes and mind... She means no harm. And he senses something

Love?

Anakin: "And how you know Galactic Basic"

Automaton: "Your unknown power and Spirit energy activate me. And it brings a memory of your language."
She might refer to the force.

Automaton: "I'm lucky that my spirit energy is still 60%. But if it's empty. You must refill me with your semen..."

Anakin: "Heck no! My code is forbidden for the relationship!"
Automaton: "What about Padme?"

Anakin stunned 10 seconds. He really breaks that rule.

Anakin: "Alright. I'll find the way how The Force can do this. Then, what's your name?"

Automaton: "I don't have it...please give me one."

Anakin: "then...How about Aurora?"

Automaton: "That's a nice name, master."

Anakin: "Then, From now on. I'll call you Aurora"

Aurora: "Thank you. I'll not forget it, Master"

Aurora didn't smile. But Anakin saw her eyes. She's happy...very happy. Anakin pats her head. Her hair is soft. Anakin starts to like her. Aurora is very happy inside although she didn't act on her face. She closed her eye when Anakin patting her head. This is extremely cute for a droid!

Aurora: "What do we do next? Master?"

Anakin: "I guess we'll check this castle...while we are walking, can you tell me about this place?"

Aurora: "Yes, Master."

Then Anakin walks with Aurora alongside. But while he's walking, Aurora stares at Anakin's lightsaber. Anakin sees this.

Anakin: "Interest in this thing?'

Aurora: "Yes, Master."

Anakin: "This thing is a lightsaber. A weapon for a more civilized age. It used by Jedi across the Galaxy. It doesn't have any metal blade. But it uses hot plasma to cut everything. See this."

Anakin picks up a sword on the ground. He throws it in air and quickly uses lightsaber cut it into 4 pieces. Aurora surprise in its power. She didn't act on faces. But her eyes do.