EP20: Revan & Haruna Rebellion

501st Legion and Monster Girl EP20

Revan & Haruna Rebellion

This EP is really long...

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

STAR WARS

The old Republic

There was a Jedi who defeat the race of warrior, Mandalorian.

He goes to defeat Vitiate. But the dark side controls him.

He found a star forge. Betrayed. And has amnesia.

Finally, he goes back to the Light side.

However, the desire to defeat the Vitiate isn't over. Even he isn't in physical form. This time, his mind divided.

The Darth side lures the old republic forces and sith empire forces. To collect large amounts of live energy and turn Vitiate into physical form. He succeeded. But killed by Jedi and Sith joint party. Including his light.

But the legend doesn't end here. He has the task.

Destroy the Mamono Demon Lord husband. One that was his apprentice

He sealed his Avatar In the icy mountain of Dimyoku. In Zipangu.

In the end. He's saviour, conqueror, hero, villain. He neither belongs to the light or the darkness. He is forever stand alone.

His name is...

Revan

...

- Back to Present -

Anakin: "Revan? Isn't he died a long time ago?"

Thor: "There's still force ghost of him. All we do is revive his avatar and bring his soul back by the Force."

Senku: "Oh crap. Fantasy stuff."

Ryuko: "Oh? He's popular more than I thought."

Rex: "I guess every Jedi and Sith even knows him. There're many history databases about him."

Thrawn: "I'll use probe droids to scan that area for you."

Anakin: "Do it."

Afterwards, they discuss most of all things for a while. Ahsoka tells Rex something. Rex then told Echo and fives. 4 People leave. Ryuko decided to reveal her plan...for the sake of her world.

Capt A: "The Haruna Rebellion?"

Anakin: "Why would you do that?"

Ryuko: "To maintain balance back to the world. I need to defeat the order, which is religious and try to kill all monsters for their chief god."

Thor: "Awwww...that's why I hate that god. That one had argued with my father Odin."

Hulk: "Why would he do that?"

Thor: "Politic. That god may be retards more than Victoria. Crate human and monster. Control each other by letting the monster eat humans that God lied that God loves them. Then gives the power to defeat the demon lord. Let the monster fight each other until a new demon lord. When I listen to that God, it makes me really really a headache. "

Anakin: "So, the chief god is our problems because of politics?"

Thor: "The chief god will also turn any nation she witness to the religious nation. Which cause hang on technology advancing. That's why I really had an argument with that god. Also, the order thought us as alien intruder"