EP14: Metallic kiss (2)

501st Legion and Monster Girl EP14

Metallic kiss (2)

From before, Aurora received electricity and now she's really horny.

Anakin: "Can you tell me how many spirit energy left?"

Aurora: "1%. I want real sex...Force sex is not enough..."

Anakin: "I can try!!!"

Warning Long Lemon! (But not directly)

Anakin is ready for another Aurora Death Star assault. His finger formed as 3-finger proton torpedo. But before that. His X-wing tongue begins assault on Aurora's metal hill (Which is a chest). It contacts with the top of the hill and X-wing tongue begin to lick. Which give the command centre of Aurora an emotion. Her voice is much more erotic and softer. She starts to moan. Anakin sucks metal hill like extracting oil. Aurora moans louder. Another Y-wing hand made contact with another hill. And there's A-wing hand rub the Aurora's Death Star trench. The Assault went crazier as the firing of X-wing tongue, Y-wing and A-wing hand.

Aurora: "Master's hand!!! It's getting more intense!!!"

Anakin: "Aurora!!! Let go of the emotion! Cum!!!"

Aurora: "I'm cumming!!!"

Not for long. Death star juice exploded. The Assault doesn't stop and continue. Death star breaks many times and makes Anakin's arm wet. Emotion "horny" flow through an Automaton

Aurora: "Ahhh...It feels...good"

Anakin: "How many percentages?"

Aurora: "5%..."

Anakin: "So...I don't want to wash my robe much."

Anakin takes off his robe. He shows his quite muscular body and little scar.

Aurora: "Your body...is beautiful..."

Aurora takes off some of her armour. It's the skirt around her and some armour around her chest. She's more naked.

Anakin: "Let's continue...You horny droid..."

Aurora: "I'm...not droid...I'm Automaton"

Anakin: "Sorry...you horny Automaton."

Anakin fires his proton torpedo finger into Aurora's Death Star trench as usual. They continue Force sex (Caress only) 3 times

But she got only 15%

Anakin feels weak. Because Aurora drained his force power quickly.

Anakin: "Dammit... She drained me...if I continue using force sex. Aurora won't recover quickly. And I'll faint"

Aurora: "Could I give you a blowjob? Semen can refill me."

Anakin: "Let's try."

Aurora grabs Anakin's Duck "Lightsaber" (You know what's it. This is lightsaber I stated in this episode.) Aurora uses her hill to rub his Lightsaber. This meat Lightsaber is 3 cm wide and 20 cm long. Then uses the upper vent to suck Lightsaber.

Anakin: "Holy crap!!! This is very erotic!!!"

Aurora: "Master. You can cum all you want"

Anakin: "Ugh!!!"

The feeling goes through both Automaton and Jedi. Anakin starts to forget the moral code. Although he breaks it with Padme. Aurora lick Anakin's Lightsaber. From hilt to top. She swallows it until her lips touch power pack ball.

Anakin: "I'm coming!!!"

Aurora: "Come in my..ugh ahhh!!!"

Lightsaber makes an energy blow. A lot of white liquid energy fill Aurora's upper vent. The liquid energy is too much and it blows on Aurora's face. Make her face and mouth wet with white liquid.