EP19: We are Avengers

501st Legion and Monster Girl EP19

We are Avengers

I watched the Endgame. But My memories didn't do its job well -o-' and I modify the story like Star Wars Universe too.

- Back to 13 days before Anakin arrives at MGE world -

Avengers has mourned for the loss of half of the citizens in the universe for fives years.

But the Thanos's infinity stone effect is only the Galaxy that Thanos knows. The marvel earth galaxy and other 32 galaxies. However stone did have power beyond that. Just only infinity gauntlet's flaw.

I gotta say first. All the situation in this story is in the same universe. But different galaxy. Like Star Wars Galaxy. New Galaxy of MGE. WW2 galaxy and Marvel earth galaxy.

Who knows? Maybe those gods are just an alien. Like thor. They may create the life they want in different galaxies. And abandon their world for inner conflict or some reason.

And yes, Author nerfed infinity gauntlet not to affect another galaxy. (Even MCU nerfed itself from comic)

WARNING!!! ENDGAME SPOILER!!! (Is it too late to warn?)

Back to the main point. The Avengers lived with sadness.

Thor becomes fat and drinks beer every day. He scolded Noobmaster69 for many times.

Stark lives with the family. But he couldn't forget Peter.

Steve, Natasha and Bruce work together. Bruce becomes the smart hulk.

Clint (Hawkeye) becomes ronin, the yakuza killer.

But then the hope came. Scot Lang (Ant-man) get out of the quantum realm. And then he told everyone about how to go back in time. At first, Stark didn't cooperate. Thor blames himself about Thanos. But he came anyway. Natasha can convince Clint back by told him that they can bring his loved family back. Then they start to make quantum realm entrance in the Van. but failed

Stark sees Peter's picture and remembers that losing Peter is his sin mark. He then discovered the ways to make quantum realm entrance. Stark joined the party.

In the end. They managed to make it. The Quantum Time machine.

They divided into 3 teams.

Team-1: Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Antman go back to NewYork battle. To achieve Time stone, Space stone, Mind stone. The story is long so they manage to get it.

Tram-2: Natasha, Clint, Nebula, War machine go to planet Warlock. Nebula and War machine achieve Power stone. Natasha and Clint go to planet Vormir. To achieve Soul stone. Natasha sacrificed herself for the stone. Nebula was captured by T-nebula (Same nebula but Thanos side)

Team-3: Rocket and Thor go to Asgard. Thor meets his mother. Talk with her and he got Mjolnir.

After that, Everyone back (But nebula is T-nebula) they mourned for Natasha for a while and they managed to build Nano gauntlet. Then hulk snaps his fingers. Bring everyone back. Everyone happy and joy.

But not for long. Thanos's ship gets out from time machine and destroys the Avenger base. Thanos sends T-nebula to find gauntlet. But on the ship. Nebula managed to convince Gamora. Freed her. And lastly, killed T-nebula

Thor, Captain America and Ironman managed to get out from ruins first. They approach Thanos and fight. Captain America lift Mjolnir. But in the end. Thanos defeat them. An army approaches them.

But suddenly...Portal open.

Black Panther, Okoye and Zuri. walked out from the portal.

Followed by every character in avengers. Spiderman, Scarlet Witch, The Wasp, Dr Strange, Falcon, Star-Lord, White Wolf (Winter Soldier), Drax, Groot, Mantis, Valkyrie (not Victoria or Mamono!!!), Rescue Armor (Pepper Pott), M'Baku, Wong. All back. Wakandan army, Magician and ETC, join the battle!