EP29: Guns

501st Legion and Monster Girl EP29

Guns

Guncotton...The main ingredient for making modern bullets.

It requires nitric acid, sulfuric acid and cotton. Mix both acids in. Followed by guncotton. Wait for reaction and neutralize the acid.

Guncotton burns quickly and it's smokeless. Good for pushing metal lead in a bullet.

Nitroglycerin...The Dynamite ingredient. "Dynamic" is greek word that means "Power" . It is a High-explosive incendiary. It has "Detonation" not "Defragment"

It requires Glycerin, Nitric Acid and Sulfuric acid. Mix Nitric acid and Sulfuric in 1:1 and add Glycerine. The white substance is Nitroglycerin. You need to really be careful and keep it cold. Because it's really easy to explode.

And both Guncotton and Nitroglycerin. You got smokeless powder.

You also need Mercury(II)fulminate which is used as a primer. Done by dissolving mercury in nitric acid and adding ethanol to the solution.

Those ingredients have been found over the Haruna. The simplest and most used preparation of nitric acid in the lab is by adding concentrated sulfuric acid to a dry nitrate salt, usually, potassium or sodium nitrate.

Sulfuric acid has been found on the Sulfur lake 40 km west. And to manufacture. Senku uses an alternative method because Vanadium(V)oxide is hard to find.

Which metabisulfite is placed at the bottom of a beaker, and 12.6 molar concentration hydrochloric acid is added. The resulting gas is bubbled through nitric acid, which will release brown/red vapours. The completion of the reaction is indicated by the ceasing of the fumes. This method does not produce an inseparable mist, which is quite convenient.

Glycerine is easy, Soap. And Cotton is easier.

The Zipanguan and 501st help each other in building a factory. The blacksmith is curious and interested in making a new weapon.

Due to technological advancement. The gun they made currency is Mosin Nagant.

However, there's an alternative weapon. Blaster.

Blasters converted energy-rich gas to a glowing particle beam that could melt through targets. Thrawn takes care of this.

The Tibanna gas has been found on the moon. And It uses a plasma accelerating method. When the trigger is pulled, the blaster chambers a small volume of the Tibanna gas into a gas conversion enabler (or XCiter). The centre excites the gas particles with energy from a power-pack. Afterwards, the excited gas is compressed into a beam in the actuating blaster module before being focused by first a prismatic crystal and then the given circuitry in the barrel of the weapon.

Blaster inflicts more damage. Thus it is harder to make than a Mosin. But Thrawn and senku make both of it anyway. It's an easy blaster with a 300 RPM rate of fire. (Compare to 600RPM of DC-15 which I buffed)

It took around 10 days. Thanks to mamono strength too.

Ryuko has removed 800 chips from the clones now. She has a rapid process yet she tried. And of course, to recover. She seeks help from Kenshiro ('s Penis). However, it seems the old personality of Kenshiro is coming back. Maybe because of Revan's shockwave.

In 11 days. It's training and producing time. The factory makes its process at a rapid rate. While 3000 Zipangu soldiers use the gun for the first time. They miss a lot. More than Stormtrooper.

Anakin just trains the Ochimura and Katana users. He uses training mode for his lightsaber. Still, there are burn marks on the katana. Aurora teaches the gunners. Senku and Thrawn plan for the strategy. Which they send Fives, Rex, Ahsoka and Echo to spies.