EP27: Darth Revan

501st Legion and Monster Girl EP27

Darth Revan

Aurora never trusts her eyes.

Anakin is mad to protect others. But he is mad enough to throw his life Away!!!

Aurora: "MASTERRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!"

This is the first time Aurora cried this hard.

Sorrow, Sadness, Depression, Anger, Fear, Despair. All pop up in her head. Her tears flowed all over her face.

Not only Aurora but Thrawn, Victoria, Rex, Ahsoka, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, Rikako, Deku, Senku. Feel the same. But Aurora cries hardest even though she's An automaton.

All feelings develop at once. The feeling of Lost.

We have lost the chosen one...

Or that's what they thought until...

Not for long, the Leg of rancour slowly lifts. Like it was pushed by something.

At beneath Rancour, there isn't blood or Anakin's corpse. It was alive Anakin....

But many don't recognise him. At least at first.

Because he's in Darth Vader's Armour!

Anakin: "You underestimate my power."

Although this is Light Anakin, Ahsoka felt it. His voice is eerie mechanical. Not to mention the loud breathing Voice.

At least, from mind resonation, Aurora knows he's still a good guy as before.

Not for long. Anakin proceeds to throw its leg back. He then faces the rancour in Darth Vader armour.

Capt A.: Is that...Darth Vader?

Rancour gets Angry before it slams its hand at Anakin. But Anakin holds it then pushes back, causing rancour to stand back. Anakin then lifts the Droid's Vibrosword on the ground and impale it to rancour. It's not that effective.

Anakin: "Rikako or Thor, do me a favour"

His voice is eerie and cold.

Rikako: "W...what?"

Anakin: "Electric shock it."

Rikako and Thor then rush behind electric shock rancour. The vibrosword helps the electric current run through. Rancour scream in pain. As an electric stop, Rancour Staggered. Anakin then uses the force to pull Rikako and Thor away from its hand. Once it is slower. Anakin then Jump with the force. It's strange that he's in Darth Vader's Armour but can jump higher than Unarmoured.

Anakin Jumped on its head. Then Implant Lightsaber on the forehead of Rancour. Not only that, he then draws it toward the centre of the head, makes it collapse and drops Anakin. But Darth Vader armour protected him.