EP24: Rematch

501st Legion and Monster Girl EP24

Rematch

The time 1 day and a half passed after Anakin met Obi-wan.

In these days. Anakin trained the mind resonation with Aurora. And Aurora supposed to know Obi-wan better.

Obi-wan is a kind person. And full of the purpose of training his apprentice. He rarely goes out of the Jedi and the ways of the force. He's peaceful, knowledgeable, serenity, harmony, and he's the force. Anakin bond with Obi-wan like brothers.

And Obi-wan passed the knowledge through Anakin to her.

Anakin didn't all achieve anything by himself. There's Obi-wan beside him.

The new night of the day comes. Everyone is training properly. Rikako (Raiju) electric shock Thor.

Rikako: "Haha!!! How was it!!"

There's smoke around Thor.

Thor: "Impressive ...did you shock men and made them horny with this?"

Rikako: "Yes. Do you feel shockingly horny now?"

Thor: "If the person of that world, yes..."

Suddenly, Thor calls his Stormbreaker and lift it in the sky. Cause lightning upon and around Thor...the god of thunder

Thor: "But for me, not a scratch."

This is the moment Rikako realized "She fucked up" before she received 1,000,000,000 voltage of electricity.city in 0.1 seconds. She's alive but with Ahegao face. (Fact: This is the average voltage of lightning.)

Meanwhile. Deku is training martial art with Captain America and 2 Fighter Yokai. Deku and Capt. A just knocked out 4 Yokai.

Iron man is repairing Kana Ienaga's phone. She travelled to visit Nura and Tsurara but surprised with Superheroes and Jedi appeared in their house. Senku tutor child Yokai a Sciences. Thrawn and the clones are doing exercise. Victoria just tastes some evening tea.

Anakin and Aurora have done meditating in the evening. And ready for a rematch with Nura and Tsurara.

Nura: "So...you said you completed Mind Resonation Yesterday?"

Anakin: "Yes we did"

Tsurara: "Impossible! We required a lot more times than this. You just achieved this by yourself in a day?

Anakin: "Who said I achieved by myself?"

Tsurara: "Then...who?"

Anakin: "My Master... the man named Obi-wan Kenobi..."

Anakin remembers Obi-wan's teaching. And the things that he passed on Aurora.

Obi-wan is with him. No matter what.

And Anakin begins to call Aurora through Mind Resonation.

Her feelings ...Anakin feels it...excited and love... He then reached out. Now he had a phone number. Anakin begins telepathy. Aurora accepts the call. Now the mind resonation begins.

But there's one more figure in a call. Anakin knows him...a lot.

And Aurora could see the face of Anakin's beloved teacher through mind resonation...Obi-wan.

He's a rather old guy. With lots of purposes. She could hear he said "May the force be with you" in the mind.

Obi-wan teased Anakin in the mind about the beautiful droid girl. Aurora then commented later as she's an Automaton. Obi-wan curious Anakin about love as it's against Jedi rules.