EP15: The Sake of Balance

501st Legion and Monster Girl EP15

The sake of balance

Not for long. The room went dark and filled with mist. Then filled with the star and Star Wars Galaxy. Which there's a beautiful planet in front of. This is this planet that 501st Legion discovered. But this is just a vision stage.

Aurora: "Master Qui gon..."

Qui gon: "Ahhh... it's been a long time since I told you to close yourself 10 years ago. Before disease kill all the people in the castle"

Anakin: "Wait? YOU TRAVELLED BACK IN TIME?"

Qui gon: "No. it's just 4 years after I became a force ghost. And that guy who has a face like Anakin? Maybe he's Revan's test subject that creates being like you to test the bond? Mysterious, the force is. He created him as a droid. Now it's self-destructed."

Aurora surprised. Her eyes widen

Qui gon: "But your bond between Aurora and Anakin is real. As I remember, after I become a force ghost for 4 years. I foresee your pathway of Darth Vader ...your darker way to achieve balance in the galaxy."

Qui gon mentioned the original star wars.

Qui gon: "But now everything isn't as future sightseeing effect. In the old republic time. No one could have foreseen a way to another galaxy. Until the "God" arrived. They're Advanced alien traveller. They form a good relationship. Meet Revan etc."

Anakin: "Which is Supergate?"

Qui gon: "Yes."

Anakin and Aurora watched Qui gon carefully. Didn't mention they're naked. There's Supergate fly closer in the background.

Qui gon: "But the things changed 500 years ago. As the second mamono lord became the demon lord. She turns every monster into mamono. Which I am afraid this affect at the sake of balance In this world...and our Galaxy"

Aurora: "How the mamono queen affect the sake of balance?"

Qui gon: "I'll talk about balance...of the Anakin's galaxy first"

According to Qui Gon which is the truth. In the Anakin's galaxy. There's the Light side of the force and the dark side of the force. Light side referred to positive emotion, life and creation. Which Dark side referred to negative emotion, death and destruction. But both of them can use for Goodness and peace. The dark and light lives like a yin-yang. Abilities or the force are not inherently good or evil, it's how to use them.

In the bigger size. Jedi are the guardians of peace. While Sith is warlords. Sith creates war for many millenniums. Sith is like cancer. A peace destroyer who prefer Evil and war. That's why Jedi fear the dark. And sith must be destroyed.

One day there'll be the chosen one will achieve two sides of the force. And the sith, who created the war and darkness will be destroyed. Jedi will be changed. They will both be using them

In the old vision (Star Wars Original) Anakin will fall and destroy the Jedi. Become a sith. But his son will redeem him and turn back to Jedi. Which make Anakin walkthrough 2 sides. And he'll sacrifice himself by destroying the last sith. His son will continue his Jedi career. And there'll be another darkness and balance (Rey) who likely uses both sides.

But then when mamono queen arrives. The vision has gone wrong.

Qui gon: "Before we proceed to Demon lord. Any question?

Anakin: "What about balance Aurora's world?"

Qui gon: "Good question."

According to Qui Gon which is the truth. The "Chief God created the Monster and Human of the world's balance.