EP25: Winning the heart.

501st Legion and Monster Girl EP25

Winning the heart.

Kooooo.....powwwww..

In front of Anakin now is Darth Vader. His breath is loud and his force aura seems to be unstoppable.

Anakin: "Who are you!!"

Anakin said angrily. His fear, anger, hate starts to consume him.

Vader: "I am Darth Vader... or I'd say I'm better you."

Anakin: "What does that mean?"

Vader says nothing then he smashes his lightsaber to Anakin. Anakin parry but the power nearly break his arm. Vader didn't hesitate to ruthless slash from the side. Anakin parries it but it strums Anakin away.

Vader: "I have seen the weakness of the light Skywalker."

Anakin: "YOU KILLED MY FRIEND!!!"

Anakin gathered his anger and quickly attack Vader. Vader, even he's slower. He could deflect Anakin's anger blow. Anakin jumped over Vader and Attack from behind. But Vader uses powerful force to push Anakin to strike in a wall.

Vader: "You have learned well, Skywalker. Obi-wan taught you well. You know how to control your fear."

Anakin slowly got up from the wall pie.

Vader: "Now release your anger. Only hatred can destroy me."

Even Vader didn't say anything, Anakin did it. He suppresses Vader but only finds that he's stronger and got strum away. Although Vader is slow. He menacingly approaches Anakin. Anakin uses force to crush the cave wall on him. Only to be lifted.

Somehow, scene show letter ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Anakin proceeds backwards. He then noticed that scene change to some kind of Station building. As known to the watcher as Bespin mine.

Vader suppresses Anakin as They come to the Glass. They hold their lightsaber firmly before Vader uses the force to throw things at Anakin. Unlike Luke, Anakin could dodge and slash all of the blocks.

- Meanwhile with Obi-wan -

Obi-wan is furious. Even though he's in hyperspace going to a diplomatic mission with Padme on Naboo. Even he finds out that it's easier to Mind Resonation with Anakin in Hyperspace. He saw a lot of Darkness in Anakin while fighting Vader.

Obi-wan must help and teach him. And he must do it at the right time. With the help of Aurora.

Obi-wan open Holocron he made to Help Mind-contact. He needs to contact Aurora immediately.

- Back to Anakin -

Anakin has fallen to the metal bridge. Vader menacingly attacks Anakin with ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ Letter on scene.

Anakin fell down and Vader pointed Lightsaber at Anakin.

Vader: "It's useless to resist. Don't make me destroy you."

Anakin strum lightsaber away. And continue fighting. Anakin hit Vader's arm only to find that his armour has high resistance enough to deflect his blow.

Vader: "Oh!!! Ouawhhhh!!!"

Vader continues his strike until Vader catches Anakin off-guard. And...

Pssshhhh!!!

Anakin: "Arrrgggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vader cut off Anakin's metal hand!