File 2: Confrontation

"Just as I thought," sternly said Minny, "You're the perpetrator!"

Persona was put in a state of confusion. What did she mean by perpetrator? Suddenly, Minny lifted the table, splashing the water in the air. Suddenly, the water turned into icicles, falling down and stabbing Persona's shoulder. A red blot began to stain his suit.

"Your time has come."

...

Persona fell down to the ground in shock and pain. He was entirely confused about the situation.

"What was happening?" thought Persona, "I didn't review for this situation!"

He rolled over, dodging the spear made of complete ice that destroyed the floorboards of the cafe. As Persona tried to stand up, he was stabbed through the back by an ice spear that Minny threw at him. He fell down, knocking into a table and causing a chair to tumble and fall.

Break me.. Destroy me.. End my life..

Out of rage, Persona took out the white sphere from his pocket and began to yell, "Shut the hell up! I'm trying to survive right now!"

Destroy me.. Break me..

Persona crawled on the floor, bleeding out from the ice lodged in his body. Then, he had noticed the butcher knife on the floor. It must've fell when Minny had lifted the table. He chopped off the pole of the ice spear using the knife, allowing him to crawl easier. Minny was still after him and walked over, ice spear in hand.

Minny thrusted the ice spear at Persona, but he turned around, using his fedora as some sort of shield. The ice spear tore through the hat, stabbing Persona right in the eye. Minny then pulled the spear back, ripping the eyeball right out of Persona's socket. He screamed in agony as blood dripped from the hole, clutching his broken fedora and the white sphere in one hand. Dropping the butcher knife, he put his other hand to the hole in his eye in an attempt to keep the blood inside. He was in so much pain that his other eye was closing on instinct, making it hard for him to see.

Persona rolled over and over, in attempt to get away from Minny.

End my life..

Soon, Persona fell to the ground, almost ready to pass out. He hadn't even noticed that he broke the white sphere on the ground upon impact. His eyes remained closed as the voice from the white sphere began to whisper to him once again.

What do you desire the most?

"I want.." thought Persona weakly, "..to get rid of all of this pain I'm having."

Very well. You shall get your wish for destroying the Magia Orb.

"Does this person not have Magia?" thought Minny, as she lifted her arm to stab Persona in the rib with an ice spear.

KSHK!!

Persona yelled in agony. Surprised, Minny jumped back pulling the ice spear with her.

"What the?" thought Minny, wondering what was going on, "That should've been the final blow! He should've bled out by then!"

Persona slowly stood up, holding the fixed fedora in his hand. He lifted the hand that was covering his eye, revealing that the eyeball was back in place. It was like everything was healed!

"What kind of Magia do you have..?" quietly asked Minny, "How are you still alive?"

"I.. don't know!" shouted Persona, still flinching from his wounds, "What just happened to me?"

He began to touch the wound in his rib, feeling for the injury. However, instead of feeling pain, Persona felt relief as the molecules and cells of his skin began to repair itself. He noticed this and began touching his other wounds, healing them in the process too! He looked at the fedora in his hand. It's as if Minny didn't stab a hole into the hat at all.

"I've heard about Magia," Persona began to say, "And how people are born with these supernatural abilities. I didn't know that there was such a thing as the Magia Orb which gives you abilities!"

"Up until now, I didn't know either," replied Minny, "But that doesn't change the fact that you killed the Capo of the Draiocht Gang!"

Minny threw an ice spear at Persona. He put his hands up to his face instinctively, trying to block the attack. Once the ice spear made contact with his hands, the ice reverted back into water. The water splashed at Persona's suit.

"I don't just heal wounds.." noted Persona in his mind, "I revert things back to their original form."

Persona then looked up at Minny, "I didn't kill whoever that guy is!"

"If you didn't, then why did you have the murder weapon?" asked Minny.

"The butcher knife?"

"What else?"

"This was given to me by the person chopping up pigs in the meatshop!"

"Butcher? The Capo of the Bangtan Gang? Our leader?"

"I swear!"

"And why should I trust a random stranger's words?" asked Minny skeptically.

"Why else would I have the butcher knife?"

"Proof that you killed the Capo in order to receive reward money. Also, Butcher said that one of his knives had been stolen by a thief around the time."

"Please.. I don't really want to hurt anybody," said Persona, "Can we at least confront Butcher?"

"You're free to ride in my car," replied Minny, "Try anything funny or if I find out that you're lying, and I'll instantly kill you using the sweat dropping down your face."

As the duo walked out of the cafe, they boarded Minny's car, which was a dark red mustang. On the ride to the meatshop, Persona began to ask some questions that he was wondering about.

"Who's going to pay for the damage done in the cafe, and are you even old enough to drive?" he asked.

"I'm 16, just like you," she replied quietly, "I'm old enough to drive. Plus, even if I wasn't, all of the damage done to the cafe and things bypassing the law are all paid for by the mafia."

"The mafia?" asked Persona.

"In this world, the mafia controls everyone and everything," she said, "Law enforcement, hospitals, even small taxi cabs. If you aren't affiliated or in good terms with the mafia, you'll die faster than a person with dehydration and starvation."