File 32: Samuel

"Hey," announced Inferno, "That guy over there! Isn't that Samuel!?"

"Samuel?" asked Wraith, "Didn't he die because he was part of the plan to defeat the Boss?"

"Yeah, but I'm sure that's him!"

"Hey.." said Lettuce, "That does kinda look like Samuel.."

Minny rowed the raft over to the other raft. Upon closer inspection, it seemed like Samuel was unconscious, for his eyes were closed. Persona, Wraith, and Exodus jumped over to the other raft to check up on Samuel to see if he was alright. After a few minutes, his eyes opened and he got up slowly.

"Minny? Lettuce?" asked Samuel, in a gruff voice, "Is that you?"

"Yes," called over Minny from the other raft, "What happened, Samuel? Why are you here?"

"Well, you're probably thinking that I've died," explained Samuel, "However, that was just a ruse to throw people off. In reality, the Boss let me go but he messed with my vocal chords. It's hard to speak."

"Why did the Boss let you go?" asked Lettuce skeptically.

"To warm you all about the Centurion plan," replied Samuel, "Its all a fake. The Great Persona was just planning to kill the Boss to become the Boss himself and gain power."

"What?" asked Persona, "That can't be!"

"Actually, I have noticed it myself just from working on the project. Please don't go after the Boss. He's just trying to stop those who plan on getting too much power and disrupting Proiettilo as a whole."

The gang thought in silence. After a while, Wraith spoke up:

"I think we should stop," he announced, "I mean, why are we still going after this when Samuel has confirmed the Boss is just doing his best to prevent any disruption in the mafia? We'll just be killed! For nothing!"

The gang sat in silence once again.

"I'm sorry," said Minny, "This may be selfish, but we're still going after the Boss. It hasn't changed that he has killed not only Persona's parents, but mine as well. I can't let that go."

"Very well," replied Samuel, "I won't persuade you to stop."

Suddenly, Wraith and Exodus fell to the ground, clutching their wounded stomachs which began to bleed. Samuel had a knife to Persona's throat.

"Try anything and I'll kill him, which will kill your other two members," said Samuel.

"What the?" exclaimed the rest of the gang.

Suddenly, two water dragons spouted from the ocean's waters. They aimed to kill off the others. Minny quickly touched the water, freezing it all from a certain range. Samuel laughed and jumped off the raft onto the ice, holding Persona captive.

"Thanks for the escape route!" yelled Samuel.

"Hey!" yelled Minny in anger, "Why are you doing this!?"

"You still don't get it do you?"

Samuel held Persona with one hand and began undressing. He took off his coat and undergarments, revealing the naked old wrinkly body of his. Suddenly, he stabbed himself in the stomach with a knife, and began to tear his own skin apart. Minny and Lettuce finally realized it.

The second assassin, Undercover, who frequently uses the skin of his victims to wear. His ability, Water Dragon Magia, allows him to decimate total armies.

"Oh man!" laughed Undercover, "Wearing Samuel's dead skin was a pain! Did you know how hot his insides were?"

"You bastard!" yelled Inferno, "Using the dead and disrespecting them to deceive others! This must mean that everything you've said up to this point was a lie!"

Undercover snickered and broke a hole into the ice with the stomp of his foot. Out of the hole emerged another water dragon, lunging towards Inferno to kill him. Suddenly, a wolf took the hit for Inferno, dying as the water dragon faded.

"Water dragon.. tricky.." said Dante.

"He's right," said Minny, "You can't attack water dragons since basic attacks will go through them. They'll reach their target. However, with the touch of my hand, I could freeze them. I doubt he'll aim for me though."

"Me.. idea.." replied Dante, "Inferno... help.."

"Come on, come on!" laughed Undercover, "Have you even got a plan? How are you able to defeat the Boss at this rate?"

A rumbling from underneath the ice echoed throughout the ocean.

"Hm?" thought Undercover, confused, "What was that?"

He looked over at the other raft, who was stuck from the ice. Lettuce, Minny, and Dante stood there. Wait a minute. Where was Inferno? Where the hell was Inferno?

"You wouldn't go for an attack!" yelled Undercover in frustration, "I'll kill this guy here! I swear!"

"Persona can handle himself," announced Lettuce, "We've seen how he works. We fully trust that he'll be able to take any injury you throw out on him and he'll bounce back good as new."

Suddenly, the rumbling grew louder and louder. What was going to happen?

"Tell me what's rumbling!" yelled Undercover in panic.

Then, the ice crashed, and out came a gigantic red sperm whale, set ablaze on fire, levitating by Lettuce's Telekinetic Magia. It was heading straight for Undercover.

"No way!" yelled Undercover as he broke another ice hole, and conjuring two water dragons to go after the sperm whale.

It was useless, since the huge flames from the sperm whale evaporated the water dragons before contact. The sperm whale's mouth opened, and out came Inferno, his full body on fire.

"We call this special technique to get rid of pesky bothers like you," explained Lettuce,

"Dante's Inferno."

Undercover screamed in horror as Inferno got closer and closer, slowly burning Persona and Undercover's skin.

"How reckless," said Persona unscathed, restoring Wraith and Exodus' wounds with his hands, "If it weren't for my Restoration Magia, I would've ended up just like that guy."

Inferno stared at the black ash scattered on the ice, "At least we got the dude."

After Persona finished, Minny turned the ice back into water, "That's two assassins down."

The gang sighed in relief.

"Hey guys, look!" yelled Exodus in excitement, "Take a picture!"

The starry night flowed bright on the giant statue that America proudly shown. The Statue of Liberty stood tall, holding the torch signifying freedom and justice. The Centurion was located inside it.

The Bangtan Gang were finally close to stopping the Boss' reign.