File 8: Wraith

Mafia di Proiettilo Records
Code name: Wraith
Age: 18 years old
Class: Assassin
Bangtan Gang #32
As a young boy, Wraith learned to hide in the shadows, concealing his prescence due to him being a low life pick pocket to get through his childhood. He eventually became so good at it that he learned to go through objects, possibly from the use of a Magia Orb. All through his life, he continued to be unnoticed when he pickpocketed people. He was then found by a shinobi, a master of the arts. The shinobi was traveling but he saw potential in Wraith. So, he trained him on how to kill. Wraith eventually killed his teacher and went on in life. He is extremely agile and is decently fast, but can't do alot of damage with brute force. It wasn't until he stumbled upon Italy where he joined the Bangtan Gang, who recently had Minny take over as the Bangtan Gang leader.

Power: A
Durability: E
Speed: C
Potential: D
Range: D
Precision: C

"Minny had a talk with the new Draiocht Capo," explained Wraith as he drove the black Ferrari that Lettuce owned, "It was really convenient because the Draiocht Capo actually knew the whereabouts of where the Magia Wizards had stayed, similar to our garage. Right now, we're heading to a mansion way down by the road near the Bocciofila Dante Alighieri."

As Persona and Wraith traveled to the mansion, Persona had noticed that the mansion looked run-down and a little rickety. It seemed abandoned, but he still felt like multiple people were able to live in there. As Persona and Wraith stepped into the house, they decided to split up to search for Magia Wizards to kill off.

Persona carefully sneaked through the upstairs as Wraith checked downstairs. The creaky corridors and the dark atmosphere made the assassination plan unbearable. It felt like the pressure of killing a person was getting to Persona. However, he remained vigilant, trying his best to prove himself to Proiettilo. Soon, he found a person shuffling through a cabinet and his behind the room's door.

This was Persona's chance in assassinating the person! He took out his yo-yo from his pocket, and began to remember what Exodus did back in the college. The use of Rotation seemed simple enough, but getting it at a perfect speed seemed impossible. Especially without the help of a bullet. Persona tried his best however and began to spin the yo-yo with his hands, trying his best to get it fast enough.

He then threw the yo-yo by unrolling the string to shoot, breaking the string and hitting the head of the person shuffling through the cabinets. It was a direct hit, but definitely not fatal. Persona restored the yo-yo, bringing it back to him. It seemed like the yo-yo did more damage than it normally would if it hadn't spun. The person felt his damaged head before turning around. He quickly saw Persona and shot at him. Persona immediately closed the door, hearing the bullets hit it.

The person opened the door, but Persona wasn't there. He stood confused until Persona barged out of another room, shooting the yo-yo with the string at the person's head once again. This time, this yo-yo spun at a faster rate, dealing more damage than he had done before. This caused the person to fall down on the ground, knocked unconscious from the blunt force. Persona yelled in joy as Wraith walked up the staircase holding a bow and arrow.

"Wraith!" said Persona, "Did you see that? I took the guy down all by myself! I didn't even need to use my Magia!"

Wraith ignored Persona's words and inspected the body. He put his foldable bow and arrow into his quiver after stabbing the person's head with an arrow.

"Just as I've thought," analyzed Wraith, "There's four of these guys."

"What?" asked Persona, confused.

"Lesson #4: Always check everything, including your enemies and surroundings. Notice the mark on this guy's forehead. It says the number four."

"What about it?"

"I encountered a guy who looks exactly like this person downstairs. He had the same mark and everything. The thing is, he suddenly noticed me even with my silence and began shooting. In fact, I have a wound in my lung. However, I did manage to kill the guy with my bow and arrow."

"So there's four clones of this guy?" asked Persona as he began to heal Wraith's wounds with his Magia, "That's his ability?"

"That's not it. Silent Death said that there were three more Magia Wizards. Even if there's four people here, they all count as one person. That would mean that their collective Magia is Telepathic Magia. That would explain why the guy downstairs knew where I was. He was notified by the person upstairs that there were intruders."

"So where are the other two?"

Wraith smiled and pointed at the open windows, leading to the park. Soon, the duo were on a chase to hunt down the last remaining Telepathic Magia users. Finally, they found one near the edge of the lake.

Persona readied his yo-yo, but soon a pistol was pointed to his head. The two Magia Wizards has trapped them, holding Persona as hostage.

"I don't like what you did with my brothers," said the person near the lake, angrily, "Now we, Enigma, will kill you both right here and stop your gang from ever doing any harm to this city again!"

"Bro," said the Engima pointing the pistol at Persona, looking around, "Where's the other one? Bro?"

Suddenly, Enigma noticed that his brother near the lake was missing as well! What was happening? Was this Wraith's ability? Suddenly, a hand appeared through the chest of Enigma, phasing through it. His body began to explode as blood and limbs rained down the park. Behind him was Wraith, wiping the blood off his clothes.

"Enigma, the four Telepathic Magia users is out of commission," calmly said Wraith as he inspected the body, "Mission accomplished."

Persona, confused, began to ask questions on what had just happened, "What was that back there? Where were you?"

"Hm.. I forgot to explain my Magia to you," Wraith replied, "My Magia is Dimensional Phase Magia. It's pretty hard to explain, but it basically allows me to shift into this pocket dimension. In this dimension, no one can see me or touch me. I can also phase through objects, like a ghost. However, I can't touch anything except the ground either. I can shift out of this dimension at any time, and if I'm inside a solid object, I cause so much energy pressure from shifting, that I basically make the object explode, forcing myself into this dimension."

"So, you're kinda like Silent Death, but a bit more powerful," noted Persona, "I'm guessing that Dante's wolves can see you?"

"Yeah.. They're not exactly physical objects, so they can harm me when I'm in my little dimension. Seriously tedious."

Persona and Wraith headed back to the garage, where Inferno was begging Minny to go on a mission.

"Please Minny! I haven't used my Magia in a long time!" he whined.

"Inferno, you've already used your Magia a few days ago," sighed Minny, "You're the executioner. You've already executed Silent Death, making a mess in Dante's Rack room too."

"Plea~se! I need to get out on the field!"

"Inferno. You already know the consequences of having your Magia out in the public. The Capos would give me a hard time for your mess."

Suddenly, Minny stopped, looking over a report. She began rereading the report to make sure she got every word down.

"Actually Inferno," replied Minny, "I think this mission is perfect for you. However, because of your destructive Magia, bring Persona with you. There's no guarantee of safety when you're around."

Inferno turned to Persona, "Ya hear that, newbie? You get to see my Magia up front in action!"