File 20: Watch Dog

"Dante," announced Lettuce, throwing him a treat after announcing his plan, "Track the bodyguard. There should only be two remaining gang members left: the Poison Magia user and the guard for him. Take the guard out."

Dante chomped on the treat and gleefully walked into the colosseum.

"Can you recall the guard's Magia, Lettuce?" asked Wraith, concerned.

"I don't have the full details, but it has something to do with paper."

"Paper? How odd."

Dante sniffed the air as the sun began to set once again. It was already hours after they had left the hotel, and arrived just in time for the Sicario Gang's meetup.

"Man," thought Dante, "Tourists should really bring some form of deodorant when they come here. I can't find a good smell."

Soon, Dante had enough of smelling B.O. and decided to let his demon animals go and look out for any strange individual. The red wolves began searching through the old monument, sniffing out every crack.

Dante walked through, helping his animals to look until his foot suddenly fell into a hole. Dante looked and noticed that it wasn't a hole that he fell into. It was a small piece of paper. He tried to get his foot out, but it was stuck to the paper. He tried to grab the paper, but soon his hand was stuck as well! What was going on?

"Dante of Bangtan Gang #32," smiled a strange person with a mohawk, "How nice of you to intrude. Name's Jeremy."

Dante was confused. He signaled for his animals to attack him, but they were on the other side of the colosseum, still searching.

"Separated from the pack, eh?" Jeremy taunted, "No worries. You can meet them all once you're dead."

Soon, Dante was sucked into the piece of paper, turning into a little drawing. He was unable to escape.

"Any person who touches the paper I create is trapped," explained Jeremy as he waved around the paper that Dante was stuck in, "Once they're trapped, I have the ability to take control of their Magia until I rip them up. There's no way for them to escape when I have them in my grasp. I guess I'll just rip Dante up since my leader told me to kill them all."

Jeremy tried to rip the piece of paper, but he was unable to.

"Huh?" asked Jeremy, "Oh right. I forgot. I can't rip him up until all traces of his Magia are gone. I've got to kill those demon wolves that Dante conjured."

Soon, the demon wolves had surrounded Jeremy, listening in on his conversation. They were growling and hungry for some dinner.

"Oho!" laughed Jeremy as he pulled out a shotgun, "Time for some hunting."

Instead of using the shotgun however, he held one arm out. A blue wolf came out of the arm! Jeremy conjured a demon animal, stealing Dante's Magia and using it against him.

"I'll keep summoning more of these wolves until all of your demons are gone," said Jeremy as he kept summoning more blue wolves.

As Jeremy backed away to see the action unfold, he had noticed that the blue wolves were significantly weaker than the red wolves that Dante conjured.

"This must be a side effect since I'm not the original Magia user," thought Jeremy, "Those red demon wolves that Dante conjured almost have the strength of bears! It must be because Dante conjured them. No worries, I'll just conjure up more blue wolves. It never expends my energy!"

After summoning some more blue wolves to wear out the red wolves, Jeremy got into the action as well, carrying his shotgun. One after one, Jeremy shot down the tired out red wolves to death. He laughed as they began to fizzle into nothingness.

"That should be the last of them," smiled Jeremy as he stretched.

Jeremy's eyes widened. The paper that he held in his hand was gone.

"What just happened?" he yelled, "I just stretched and the paper that held Dante is nowhere! Where could I have dropped it?"

After looking around, he noticed something in the sky. It was a red falcon holding a piece of paper. Another demon animal?

"No way!" Jeremy yelled in panic, "Dante has the ability to summon demon spirits that aren't just wolves?"

The red falcon landed on a perch of the colosseum and dropped the piece of paper into the ground. Jeremy hurried to retrieve it but stopped when he saw a hand against the wall. Dante had escaped the paper prison!

"You'll pay.." whispered Dante.

Dante walked up slowly towards Jeremy as the red falcon perched on his shoulder. Out of fear, Jeremy backed away, trying to retrieve his shotgun. Once he grabbed it, he aimed and shot at Dante.

No effect.

"The skin of the Nemean Lion!" yelled Jeremy in fear, "So the rumors were true! Bangtan really did have an indestructible monster!"

Soon, the red wolves that Dante conjured were upon Jeremy, savagely tearing his skin and organs apart as they partook in their next meal. Dante sighed a breath of relief until he was shot by a tiny needle. He fell to the ground.

"Hurry, Persona!" yelled Lettuce as the needle was plucked out of Dante, "Restore him!"

Persona tumbled in, carrying Dante and restoring him while he brought him back to the entrance.

"You did good Dante," said Lettuce, "Now it's our turn to defeat this man and get the antidote back to wake Minny up."