File 24: Trap

"I won't fail you, Zetsu!" smiled CG4 as he walked away from his office.

CG4's name comes from the explosive bomb, C4, with the G standing for 'Gorilla.' His bombs are known for having explosives stronger than gorillas. After all, his C4 Magia is unrivaled by any other explosive magia. One of CG4's pleasures is to set up traps for his opponents to fall through, and loved the enjoyment of seeing his traps work out in the end as his enemies scatter in pieces.

CG4's main mission was to kill the entirety of Bangtan Gang #32, the gang sent to kill his gang off. So far they've already killed Chaotic, showing that Bangtan is already a lethal foe.

CG4 hid behind a bush by the highway. He laughed as he talked to himself like a crazy person, "I've got to thank Chaotic. Even in death, he seems to provide himself useful."

Although CG4 has great power, it has to come with one condition. His C4 Magia can only explode if any liquids befall in it, making his magia extremely useful in rainy weather. However, due to the limitations of the activations of his C4, CG4 has to remain in stealth to assassinate his enemies.

"Just a little liquid is all I need," laughed CG4 as he saw the van driving up the highway, "Its a good thing Chaotic greased up the van's tires!"

Suddenly, the van stopped right in front of the C4 placed on the highway. CG4 was confused. Did they find out about him? Were they going to kill him? Dante burst out of the van, running towards CG4. It was over! He was found out! CG4 hid in the bush, trying his best not to die today, begging for mercy in his thoughts.

BLEAUGH!

Vomit covered CG4 as he opened his eyes. Dante sluggishly walked back towards the van as his gang members shouted in awe.

"Woah!" yelled Persona, "He really did it!"

"He did the dare!" laughed Exodus, "I didn't know he had the balls to do it!"

"Damn it, Dante!" yelled Wraith, "Now I gotta pay you 25 bucks for eating Weatherman's sweaty sock!"

The van drove away, completely missing the C4. CG4 was angry. How dare they vomit on him? He planned for another attack.

...

The van stopped by a cliff for sightseeing. Over the cliff was the ocean waves stumbling over the beach.

"Take a picture, Wraith!" smiled Exodus as she presented the ocean horizon, "I want this for my scrapbook!"

"You keep a scrapbook?" asked Wraith as he took Exodus' camera, "What do you need a scrapbook for?"

"Italy is a place of great scenery. I want to take pictures of lots of places someday so I could look back and say how beautiful it was to be there!"

"Alright.."

As Wraith took pictures, CG4 was below the cliff, ready to make his next attack. He had created a giant piece of C4, enough to decimate the entire cliff. All CG4 had to do was wait for the water to rise up and touch the C4. He waited from a distance to see the fireworks happen.

What the?

The water was pushed back into the ocean! It wasn't hitting the beach anymore! CG4 slammed his hand on a rock, asking himself what just happened? He timed everything perfectly!

"You'll have a better picture when you see waves rolling around the beach," said Lettuce, extending his hand, "Better aesthetic that way."

"You're right, Lettuce!" replied Exodus, "Keep doing what you're doing!"

"Lettuce!" thought CG4, "He's using Telekinetic Magia to pull the waves away! He's completely ruined my plan! That's it!

I'll just think of a more direct approach."

The C4 by the beach crumbled as CG4 devised his next and final plan.

...

A rest area located near Naples is the final stop until Bangtan gets to the hometown of Faizione. CG4 plans to ambush them one by one until they all drop dead.

Inferno stepped out of the van, saying, "It'll be quick. Just a restroom break, I drank too much water back at the cliff."

"Oh?" said CG4 as he overheard Inferno's voice, "They're finally here."

CG4 has just finished placing a small C4 inside a toilet bowl in a stall. Once his target pees on the C4, it'll explode, destroying every piece of him and the restroom. CG4 noticed that someone was walking inside the restroom. He crawled under the stalls to hide in the next stalls. His C4 won't destroy him unless he gets wet himself.

He heard pants unzipping before hearing a stream of liquid poured out. The person let out a moan of relief as he let it all go. There was something wrong. That didn't sound like Inferno's voice. CG4 checked under the stalls to find a random fat guy peeing in the toilet? Who was this bozo?

Suddenly, the man yelled in fear from seeing a man peeking under his stall. In a few seconds, CG4's face was covered in fear piss, changing his face into disgust. Not only was he disgusted, but he was frightened. The C4 was going to blow, and he was wet!

BOOM!

Minny and the gang quickly got out of the van and hurried over to the restrooms, inspecting the giant explosion. In the rubble laid Inferno, who was covered in little burns.

"What just happened?" asked Wraith.

"The restroom exploded for some reason.." replied Inferno as he got up, shaking the ash and rubble from his clothes, "Its a good thing I'm immune to explosive fire."

The gang, finally realizing that they were in danger, quickly drove away from the rest stop.

"That explosion was probably caused by someone at Faizione," said Lettuce, "We should be extremely cautious, especially since were entering their territory now."

"Their territory huh?" mumbled Minny to herself, "I remember when my parents and I used to live here. I bet our mansion is still collecting dust on a hill."