File 4: Bulletproof

"Hey Wraith," said the orange haired girl in a T-shirt and sweatpants, "I thought up of a song just now. Wanna hear it?"

"Sure, Exodus," replied the boy with pointy black hair and dark brown eyes, "Amuse me."

"I like to eat some cup noodles,
Cup noodles, cup noodles,
Noodles in a cup
Bingo!

I like to eat some fried chicken,
Fried chicken, fried chicken,
Chicken that is fried
Bingo!"

Wraith stared blankly at Exodus.

"How was it?" she asked.

"...oh it was very good!" he replied, rolling his eyes, "Veeeeery catchy song!"

"You really think so?"

"Yeah! I really liked the cup noodles part. Really resonated with the soul."

"I know right? I should start a band!"

Suddenly, the garage door opened. A man with combed green hair and a white suit entered in. As he got inside, he closed the garage door behind him, dusting off his hands on his pants.

"Welcome back, Lettuce," said Wraith.

"Minny just called me," Lettuce replied, "We're getting a new recruit. Heard he's got Healing Magia. What a bother."

A boy with untamed white hair, wearing an untidy button-up white shirt with a red blazer on top and white khaki's jumped up and walked toward a door, saying, "Bathroom..time..!"

"Hey Dante!" yelled a man with a messy suit and red hair, "I got an insane idea brewing up. Don't flush the toilet alright? I'll give you your favorite treat: Sour Apple flavored Lifechangers."

Dante decided to go along with Inferno's words, "Treats... good.."

The Bangtan Gang has multiple gangs placed around the northern part of Italy, but the most recognizable gang was Bangtan Gang #32, a team of members led by Minny. Their main base was a tiny garage near Hertz Venezia, a car rental agency. The place where cars parked is the living room, filled with tables and lounge chairs. There are three doors on the sides of the walls, leading to a bathroom, a kitchen, and a bedroom.

"Can you tell us more about the dude?" asked Wraith, drinking some tea.

Lettuce sat down, putting on some headphones, "Minny fought the guy, thinking he killed the Draiocht Gang's Capo. However, midway in the battle, he gained his Healing Magia ability through some unknown reason. He wasn't born with his Magia."

"Just like Dante and Wraith?" asked Inferno.

"Yeah," replied Lettuce, "Then, they both teamed up to fight and interrogate Butcher, our Capo. He was the true culprit, but he didn't give out the real reason. Anyways, for helping to defeat the Capo, he's been enlisted into our gang."

Dante walked out of the bathroom, and sat down on the lounge chair, his knees in the air as his feet stood on the comfy cushion. Inferno got up and headed to the bathroom once he noticed Dante.

"Treats.. please.." smiled Dante.

Exodus took out a bag of Lifechangers and tossed a Sour Apple flavored gummy into Dante's mouth. Wraith scoffed at Dante's attitude.

"I think you're giving him too much treats for simple reasons like not flushing the toilet," suggested Wraith, "You should be giving him treats when he does really good achievements like talk in complete sentences."

"Wraith is super duper gay," growled Dante.

Wraith stood up, annoyed, "How come that's the only complete sentence that you can say? I've had enough with it!"

"Over here guys!" smiled Inferno crazily.

The gang looked at Inferno, who held a Ziplok bag with a brownish object inside. They were confused, but were used to Inferno's insane plans.

"Let's give our new recruit a warm welcome," he smiled.

"No way!" laughed Exodus, "Is that Dante's shit? What are you up to now?"

Inferno gathered the group around, whispering his grand plan. Exodus was thrilled with the plan. Dante and Wraith were disgusted, but were curious enough to comply. Lettuce remained quiet and listened to his headphones, peeking at the operation occasionally. Wraith started up the stove in the kitchen..

"This is our base, an old garage," explained Minny, as they both entered the garage, "It's easy to overlook unlike huge buildings."

"Makes sense," said Persona, "Are those your gang members?"

"Yeah.. however they don't seem to be acting right."

Dante, Exodus, Wraith and Inferno gathered around the table, with Lettuce on the couch, still listening to his headphones. On the table was a plate surrounded by silverware and a napkin.

"Persona, was it?" asked Inferno, smiling, "Please come in! We've prepared some Ossobuco for you. Ossobuco is a Lombard cuisine of cross-cut veal shanks braised with vegetables, white wine and broth, garnished with gremolata. Wraith here is an excellent chef when serving food such as these."

"Eat...food..!" smiled Dante.

"You wouldn't want to be rude to your new teammates, right?" asked Exodus.

Persona walked up slowly, taking a seat at the table and staring at the Ossobuco. He felt like there was something off about this food. He decided to taste the vegetables on the side. They were really tasty! Wraith must've been a very experienced cook.

"Taste the Ossobuco, the main course," smiled Wraith, "It's a delicacy!"

Minny stared at Persona's actions, curious in what he would do in this situation. She knew that this was very unusual. Persona slowly grabbed the warm piece of food with his hand and put it inside his mouth, chewing it.

"He really did it!" they all thought, "He ate the shit with his bare fingers!"

"This is.." chewed Persona, "Very nice.."

One by one, Persona would grab the food and put it inside his mouth. Even Lettuce was surprised. After he finished his meal, the gang crowded around him, asking how he did it. Persona just pretended like he ate actual Ossobuco.

In reality, when Persona grabbed the food and placed it in his mouth. He restored the shit to its original form, changing it from feces into Munchables and Sour Apple flavored Lifechangers.

"If you guys are done getting to know each other," announced Minny, "We have a mission coming up. There's these heroes they call Magia Wizards. Supposedly, they're Magia users who are stronger than the police force. Anyways, they're opposing the organization and infiltrating it to get rid of the drug trade going around this time of year.

For this mission, Lettuce and Persona will fight the Magia Wizard. Lettuce's abilities are best suited for this mission, and Persona is good for support healing. Are you ready, Persona?"

"Sure thing!" he replied.