File 38: Dethroned

"No way!" yelled Persona in pain, "I'm not going to let another one of my gang members die!"

He had cut off his right hand viciously, screaming in pain and threw it at Exodus' left arm to restore it and stop the bleeding. With his left hand, he was restoring Minny's wound to the forehead. Soon, the bullet popped out of the hole, and the skin began to repair itself. Persona then restored his right hand to come back to him.

"Minny! Exodus! Inferno!" yelled Persona, "Please wake up!"

The first to wake was Minny, who had opened her eyes. Persona was shocked with joy! Did he really save Minny's life?

"Minny!" exclaimed Persona in awe, "We did it! We finally did it! We defeated the Boss!"

Minny stared at Persona in confusion, "Who.. are you?"

"What?" asked Persona distraughtly, "What do you mean? It's me, Persona!"

"Where.. am I?" asked Minny, "Is Persona really your name? On your birth certificate?"

Persona's face turned pale. He finally realized what had happened. Even though he managed to restore the wounds dealt by the bullet, he couldn't restore the memories of Minny that the bullet destroyed.

"Rest up, Minny," said Persona in grief, "I hope that someday, I'll find out how to restore your memories."

Noise came from the other side of the room. Was Exodus finally waking up?

Much to Persona's despair, Adonis gained consciousness. The blood of Exodus had melted as well, freeing her from her prison. How could this be? The Centurion should have stopped her!

"Hehe.. hehe.. ha.. ahahahahaha!" laughed Adonis mischievously, "You thought that that measly little yo-yo could stop me!? I am Adonis, the Boss of Proiettilo! I lose to no one!"

Persona was scared, clutching to Minny's confused body.

Adonis finally stood up, "Now it's time to finish all of you once and for all!"

Adonis tripped, and fell to the ground.

"What the?" asked Adonis in confusion as she slowly stood up once again.

When she made another step, she tripped and fell to the ground once again.

"What is happening?" she thought in her head, "Why am I like this?"

Suddenly, she noticed that the yo-yo was still behind her head, sticking to it and spinning infinitely. Was this the power of Platinum Rotation? The power that the Great Persona created for the sole purpose of defeating the Boss?

Persona finally understood what Platinum Rotation did. Adonis' Magia was Infinity Magia, allowing her to manipulate aspects of her body infinitely. The purpose of Platinum Rotation was to make the projectile spin infinitely, and upon contact with Adonis, it reversed her Infinity Magia by spinning.

In conclusion, it completely negated her Magia from activating, rendering her powerless.

Persona stood up and looked at Adonis, who was on the floor. For once, she looked scared and tried to get something inside her bag. However, Persona blasted her arm off with a yo-yo using the Centurion's Rotation.

Adonis yelled in anger, "No way! I can't be defeated in this manner! I swear, I'll have someone else kill you! He'll end you with his newfound power!"

"Save the crappy talk," said Persona as he readied up his Centurion:

"This goes to show that no matter what you do. No matter what people. No matter what assassins. No matter what Projectile you throw at us.

We'll always be..

Bulletproof."

A barrage of yo-yo's going forwards and backwards struck at her, making holes into Adonis' body and limbs. Persona compared her to Swiss cheese if it was bleeding from its holes. It wasn't enough for Persona, and soon there was no piece of evidence left that she even existed in this world.

Persona then looked at the unconscious bodies of Inferno and Exodus, and then looked at Minny, who was terrified of what Persona had just committed.

"I'll explain more once we go back to Italy."

"I've already got the alibi ready," said Inferno.

"Alright, shoot," replied Persona.

"Due to the recent deaths of multiple Mafia members, the Boss of Mafia di Proiettilo has decided to reveal himself to the public. His code name is Persona. Hopefully under his new rule, Proiettilo will be under a more safer and stable environment."

"Sounds good to me," smiled Persona as he flashed a thumbs up.

Persona looked at the bag that Adonis had and looked inside of it. She was trying to get something when they were fighting. Persona then pulled out a white orb, which was beckoning to get destroyed. This was almost the same orb that he broke back then to gain his Restoration Magia. A Magia Orb, they called it? But Adonis already had Magia..

What powers did this Magia Orb hold, and where did it come from? Regardless of the answers, Persona knew he had to protect this orb from getting into the wrong hands. He put it back inside the bag.

"Can I see the paper for the alibi?" asked Exodus, holding out her right hand.

As Exodus read to herself, Persona looked at her missing left arm, knowing that even with his power to restore things, he can never truly fix what Adonis did to all of them.

"Hey Exodus," asked Persona, "Do you know where your scrapbook is?"

"Sure, Boss," replied Exodus, "It's by the window on that counter."

Persona walked over to the counter by the window and looked at all the items on top of it: A bag of Sour Apple flavored Lifechangers, an MP3 player and headphones, a long black arrow, and Exodus' scrapbook. He opened to a certain page and took out photo:

Two girls and five boys smiling over a cliff on an ocean horizon, possibly on their way to Naples.

Persona tucked the photo into his coat pocket and tipped his fedora, smiling.

"Hey.. Persona?" asked a voice from behind him.

Persona turned around to find Minny, who was still confused on everything.

"You said you were going to explain once we got to Venice, Italy," she said.

"Oh right," replied Persona as he walked over to his desk and pulled open a cabinet, bringing out a bunch of files, "It's all been documented into these files I've made alongside the others."

"So it's like a story?"

"Its a pretty weird one," replied Persona, smiling.

Minny looked at the first file, which was titled: "The Innocent."

"Are you ready?" asked Persona.

Minny looked at Persona once again, and after thinking for a bit, she nodded.