File 28: Zetsu

Zetsu's right arm had the ability to manipulate flames. Get too close and you'd burn to a crisp. His left arm had the ability to freeze. Instant immobilization to leave you wide open. His right foot was made entirely of rocks, and by stepping on the ground, he could create stone pillars. His left foot controlled air pressure, and just by positioning himself correctly, he could make his body move anywhere quicker than a bullet.

His body was made entirely of water, preventing anyone from killing him if they were to aim for him. His head manipulate electricity, boosting the charges inside his brain in order to perform inhuman calculations to precisely land his attacks.

Zetsu's line of defense was clear. There was no way to approach him without the use of numbers. The stone pillars he could create out of nowhere, and the flames he could emit from his hand were devastating. Long ranged attacks wouldn't work as well because of the speed from his air pressure. It seemed impossible to defeat this guy.

"From what I did to both of your little gang buddies," announced Zetsu, "Do you really think you have the balls to fight me? Wraith and Lettuce were known as the one of the most powerful out of the organization and I just dethroned them! What can you do that they can't?"

Dante's wolves carried ice spears in their mouths from Minny. Inferno led the pack, carrying an ice spear as well. They fought Zetsu, swinging the ice spears around in an attempt from injuring him.

"You're playing the numbers game, huh?" mocked Zetsu, "That means nothing."

Zetsu released a large burst of water from his body, pushing some red wolves away. In the air, wolves were launched from the stone pillars that came from beneath them. Inferno did his best to dodge these attacks, but was inevitably hit by Zetsu's air pressures. Inferno and the wolves threw the ice spears at Zetsu as a last resort, but they melted into water, splashing into the ground. He enabled his body heat to increase. Minny's ice spears didn't stand a chance.

Suddenly, Zetsu's legs were entrapped by ice, preventing him from moving. The ice spears that had melted earlier allowed the water to get on his legs, making it easier for Minny to freeze it. Persona was ready, spinning the yo-yo from his hand.

He threw the yo-yo at Zetsu's head.

"The yo-yo is spinning," thought Zetsu, "Is this his poor attempt at creating Rotation? It's not even going to pierce me."

Zetsu dodged the yo-yo coming at him, and began to focus on the ice beneath him. However, Exodus fired a bullet.

"The yo-yo was a distraction, huh?" smiled Zetsu as he tilted his head, preventing the bullet from shooting his head, "My air pressure allows me to dodge any attack, no matter how fast it i—"

There was a few seconds of complete silence until Zetsu finally realized that there was a gaping hole the size of a yo-yo through his head. In Persona's hands was the same yo-yo he threw, stained in red. Zetsu fell to the ground.

The yo-yo intended to miss Zetsu, and the bullet that Exodus had shot grazed the sides of the yo-yo, creating a Rotation shot. With Persona's Restoration Magia, he had restored the yo-go's broken string, pulling the yo-yo back towards him. This, alongside the power of Rotation, went through Zetsu's head and back into the hands of Persona.

Minny, Dante, Exodus, Inferno, and Persona gathered around Zetsu's bleeding body. They noticed electrical sparks flowing inside the hole in his head!

"Rabbit.. bi.. stro," whispered Zetsu, using his Elemental Magia to create artificial sparks to fuel his brain a little more to speak, "Goo.. luck.."

He was finally dead. Dante was already on the case, tracking down any remains of a rabbit inside the bistro. It took a few minutes, but one of his wolves howled, finding the rabbit. Dante was awarded a treat before Minny inspected the rabbit.

"Persona," said Minny.

Persona dragged the unconscious bodies of Lettuce and Wraith inside the bistro when 6he looked up, "What is it?"

"This rabbit," she explained, "Oracle told us that this rabbit was once a human. The Messenger has Evolution Magia to let him do so. Wouldn't that mean we'd need the Messenger to revert him back?

Yet, I was thinking. Persona. Could you restore this rabbit to his original form?"

Persona hadn't thought about it, but he was willing to try. Persona held out his hand, and touched the rabbit. Suddenly, the white fur of the rabbit began to disappear as he had grown larger and larger. A suit appeared from the rabbit's skin, clothing the recipient.

Finally, the end result of Persona's restoration was a man. Minny's eyes had widened.

"Father?"