File 5: Lettuce

Mafia di Proiettilo Records
Code name: Lettuce
Age: 21 years old
Class: Assassin
Bangtan Gang #32
Heralded to be the one of the most powerful Magia users from birth, Lettuce is known best for his abilities in stealth and silence. Not much is known about his past, but Dante has started rumors that Lettuce's hair is green because he ate too much vegetables during his childhood. At the age of 19, he was recruited by Minny because of his skills, who at the time was a gang member under the orders of Butcher, who was the gang leader of #32 at the time.

Power: C
Durability: C
Speed: C
Potential: C
Range: A
Precision: B

"...so how does this usually go?" asked Persona.

Lettuce stared forwards, driving the black Ferrari that he owned. The car ride was almost entirely silent, except for Persona asking a few questions.

"Do we.. just beat the bad guy up?" asked Persona.

Finally, Lettuce spoke, "If you think about it, were the real criminals here. We're stopping this guy from stopping the drug trade. That drug trade can give a tiny bonus to our profits, so we can't really let anyone intervene with it."

"Oh.." replied Persona, looking around the car nervously, "Well... go drugs!"

The car stopped at a red traffic light. Lettuce then looked at Persona.

"Persona," asked Lettuce, "You haven't delved into this business before. Why exactly did you join the Bangtan Gang?"

Persona replied in a serious tone, "I want to find out about my father and why he died. Not only that, but whatever he was looking into was something that I'm curious about as well."

"You've got a death wish or something?"

"My conscience will keep bothering me if I don't know."

The duo arrived at the Murano Glass Factory, where crates are loaded into trucks for transport. Lettuce and Persona were to look over the trucks and protect the members from any intervention.

"I've heard that some people hide drugs up their ass," said Persona, trying to think up of small talk, "Is that really true?"

Lettuce stared at Persona blankly before speaking, "Minny just gave me the details on the Magia Wizard we should be looking out for. His name is Victor Fernandez. Most people call him Acidity. As the name implies, he's an Acid Magia user. Be careful."

After about an hour, Acidity has showed up, touching the crates and melting them.

"Alright kid," said Lettuce, taking off his headphones and heading towards the trucks with Persona, "I've forgot to mention this, but you've got little lessons to follow, as instructed by Minny, to make sure you do the job right. Lesson #1: Always focus on the objective. Right now, Acidity is melting away the crates holding the drugs. That's our profits melting away one by one. We have to stop him quickly."

Lettuce and Persona hid behind the trucks, waiting for Acidity to come close. Lettuce was very skilled in assassinations, pulling out a silenced desert eagle. Two headshots already! Lettuce looked closely, and noticed that the bullets melted upon contact with Acidity's skin.

"Seems like anything Acidity touches," analyzed Lettuce, "It melts away. He doesn't spew acid like a normal Acid Magia user. He's acid himself! A quick assassination may be difficult. What a bother."

Acidity looked at where the bullets came from, finding out their location. He lunged at the trucks, melting them upon contact. Lettuce quickly escaped from behind the truck, but Persona was too slow. He was burned by touching the melting truck. Persona began to heal his wounds as Lettuce kept analyzing.

"Upon contact with an object, I melt them with my Acid Magia," stated Acidity, smiling, "Not only that, but the object is temporarily infused with Acid Magia as well; Burning and melting anything it touches. I'm practically invincible to any attack!"

Persona shot at Acidity with his yo-yo, but upon contact, it melted, barely damaging him. He called the yo-yo back by repairing it. It really did seem like he was invincible. Lettuce looked at the truck, noticing that it had finish melting, looking like a blob of metal.

"I've got a plan," said Lettuce, "I'm going to use my Telekinetic Magia. Back me up here, Persona. When I give out the signal, attack him with your yo-yo."

Suddenly, the large trucks floated in the air, and were hurled towards Acidity. Upon contact, the truck began to melt turning into a blob of metal. Lettuce, using his Telekinetic Magia, hurled more and more objects towards Acidity: Trucks, metal pipes, empty crates. Soon, there was nothing left to throw at him.

"Don't you get it?" laughed Acidity, "I'm invincible! No matter what you throw at me, I'll just keep melting them!"

"What a bother," replied Lettuce, "The purpose of the objects weren't to harm you. With my Telekinetic Magia, I could launch them at you from a safe distance. And by doing so.."

Acidity finally noticed that he was trapped in a cocoon of metal! The objects had melted so much that they created a blob of cage to hold himself in.

"Persona!" yelled Lettuce, "Aim for the one of the openings! Keep going nonstop!"

Persona three the yo-yo into the hole, hitting Acidity in the head and melting. However, the yo-yo returned back to Persona, repairing itself. Persona did this more and more.

"What's the point of attacking me with the yo-yo?" asked Acidity, panicking, "I'll just keep melting it!"

"Every Magia has a weakness," stated Lettuce, "Once you run out of energy from melting things, the yo-yo will keep hitting you to the point of unconsciousness."

Again and again, the yo-yo would hit Acidity and melt. But soon, the yo-yo wasn't melting anymore and kept hitting Acidity with full impact, and knocking him out in just a few minutes. The blob of metal surrounding Acidity grew unstable and fell to the ground, crushing the Wizard inside.

"I'd take it that the mission went well?" asked Minny.

"Acidity has been retired," replied Lettuce, holding a bag of cash, "We've also got a little tip."

"Wraith is super duper gay," said Dante.

"Can't you fucking say any other complete sentence?" yelled Wraith, clearly annoyed.

The gang was playing Dos. Usually Lettuce would be winning, but since he was absent, Dante had taken his place.

"Tomorrow you have some chores to do with Exodus," Minny said to Persona, "Please be prepared."