File 30: Platinum

"We get in there quickly, find what we need, and get out," announced Minny.

"I won't forgive the Boss for what he's done," whispered Persona, "I'm not gonna let him get away."

The mansion owned by Minny and her parents were huge. It was located in Naples, and it even as an airplane near its garage. Wraith phased into the mansion, trying to open the door for the others, but an alarm went off. Multiple missiles and artillery aimed at Wraith, trying their best to shoot at him. However, Wraith phased into a different dimension to evade the bullets. Soon, the whole gang was inside the house, with Minny's recognition being the only thing turning the alarm off.

"This must be why the Boss couldn't enter this place," said Minny, "It's too safeguarded."

Minny dug inside her pocket and pulled out a pen. She found it inside Basilisk's jacket, but it was owned by the Great Persona, Persona's father.

"Here, Dante," said Minny as she lowered the pen to Dante's height, "If you find out any traces of the ink of this pen inside this house, I'll give you two treats."

Dante sniffed the pen's ink and happily scoured the mansion. Minny was thinking that if Basilisk told them to find something in this mansion, it must've been a plan. Their only hope is that the plan was written in the Great Persona's pen. After all, Basilisk and the Great Persona worked together in an attempt to kill the Boss.

"Woah!" exclaimed Exodus, "Check out these books!"

There were multiple novels in the library, ranging from fiction to nonfiction; long and short. Minny glanced at the library, remembering the childhood she lived in. A childhood of solitude after her parents went missing.

"I was a fan of books," commented Minny.

"You've got huge TV's too!" said Inferno as he flipped through the channels, trying to find his favorite show, Inertia Falls.

"Remember that we're still on a mission," replied Wraith calmly, "The Messenger must've told the Boss about us already before he died. There's no doubt one of the Boss' four assassins are trying to find us now."

Soon, Dante and his red demon wolves howled, signaling that they've found something. The gang came over to investigate, curious to see what Dante had found. Minny gave Dante two treats as she saw what was in his hands. In Dante's hands was a book called "The Modern Crusaders." In the book was a piece of paper, sketching out a little contraption as well as some descriptions. The contraption seemed to be developed by Basilisk and the Great Persona.

"Persona," said Minny, "This is your father as well. You might want to see this. Exodus, you too. There's something going on about Rotation, which is your field of expertise."

Persona laid out the paper for everyone to see, and began to read out what it said:

"Confidential Information
Developers: B, TGP

Platinum Rotation

I've experimented on the multiple uses of Rotation, finding out that it can cause a temporary shift in dimensions to penetrate not just skin or armor, but Magia as well. Due to this, I have concluded that Rotation, if used correctly, is much better than Magia. The only downside is that Rotation must reach certain speeds to do any actual damage.

Furthermore, I have found out that the Boss has been doing questionable things, killing off innocents for his own gain. I am not saying I am going to betray the Boss, but I do plan on stopping him. Rotation seems to be my only chance. This had me thinking: Could Rotation defeat the Boss?

Although I am unaware of the Boss' Magia ability, I understand very well that his Magia must be powerful enough to hold an entire organization under his thumb. One on one fights are not recommended. Doing so will result in a death wish. Escaping is a better option, if you are able to. My old friend B, as mentioned above, has helped me in trying to find out the secrets of Rotation, and any way to improve upon it.

Our results have concluded that Original Rotation, as we have dubbed it, is as lethal as it can be. This concluded that that seemed to be the only thing that it could do, which was penetrate Magia as an unstoppable projectile. Even B had lost motivation to continue the project. Pressured by the realization that the Boss would overhear me, I continued to work.

I've tested out countless of strategies to use Rotation, but all have failed. I resorted back to testing various Rotation speeds out of hopelessness. That is, until I found a unique technique.

Platinum Rotation

The measure of its speed was precise. Very very precise. Just as Original Rotation needs to spin at around at least 1,700 miles per hour, Platinum Rotation must spin at exactly 55 miles per hour. The reason it is 55 is unknown, but Platinum Rotation offers much more than just damage.

Usually, faster Rotation ends in more lethal results, Platinum Rotation does not aim to kill. It's purpose is yet to be found out, but I believe there is potential for it. My beliefs of its potential rely solely on the length of its spin. During Original Rotation, a ball at the speed of 1,700 mph would go extremely fast. However, it would soon end its spin. Platinum Rotation on the other hand, would spin indefinitely.

It would spin infinitely regardless if a force were to stop it. Only by pure mind power would it stop spinning. I believe since I was the one who spun the ball, I had complete control on wether it would stop or not.

The reasons why it spins infinitely at such a precise speed of 55 mph is largely unknown. I have devised a contraption called Centurion. Centurion is attached to the arm, protruding two metal blades that are not intended for piercing. Instead of injuring, the blades would spin a round projectile to two certain speeds: 55 mph and 1,700 mph. Platinum Rotation and Original Rotation.

I fear that whoever holds Centurion will use it for evil, and some for good. I do hope whoever reads this is on my side. This is the only document of Centurion, and as such, I must provide its location.

The Statue of Liberty, in New York, America.

One must look hard, for finding it, you will wield the unknown power of Platinum Rotation.

Whoever so reads this: I wish you good luck. I'm sure you'll know of the Platinum Rotation's true motives more than I will.

Please stop the Boss for me."

Persona stopped, admiring the sketch of Centurion. He then looked at the gang and knew what to do next. He tilted his fedora down and grabbed the paper.

"We have an airplane near the garage of this mansion," advised Minny, "Let's use it.

We're heading to America."

From behind one of the mansions columns, a shadowy figure watched by as Persona read the paper. In his hand was a cellphone.

The shadow whispered, "I've found them Boss... They know about it... It's located in the Statue of Liberty... America...

Yes Boss. I will pursue them."

Suddenly, the shadow vanished, without a trace that he was ever there.