File 31: Jetline

"Wraith is super duper gay," yawned Dante as he sat on the jet recliner.

"I said stop doing that!" yelled Wraith in frustration, "How is it that that's the only complete sentence you know? Find another complete sentence!"

"Wraith is super duper gay," yawned Dante again.

Wraith yelled in frustration once more.

"Stop yelling back there!" yelled Minny as she maneuvered the airplane alongside Lettuce.

Persona looked out of the window, seeing the clouds as well as Italy. The jet was leaving the country to head to New York.

"We're really doing this, huh?"

It's been a few hours since the gang has left Italy. Wraith and Dante are still arguing.

"While you guys bicker, I'm heading for the bathroom," announced Inferno.

"How many times do you go to the bathroom?" hazily said Exodus.

"I drink a lot of water so that my flames from my Magia don't spin out of control. Whenever I'm dehydrated, the flames usually increase in size and growth."

"It always seems like Inferno always gets into trouble when he goes to the bathroom," replied Lettuce as he listened to the music in his headphones, careful to pay attention to the jet, "What a bother."

"Yeah, yeah," said Inferno, waving it off and heading towards the bathroom, "It's different this time. Airplanes have the safest bathrooms."

...

Inferno closed the bathroom door and turned around. He stared at the room.

"Where the hell is the toilet?" he thought to himself as he saw the marked lines where the toilet should be.

A loud noise and a thud was heard from the bathroom.

"What's that guy doing now?" asked Exodus as she got up from her seat to check up on Inferno.

She knocked on the door before busting it open. She found Inferno on the ground of the bathroom floor, with a toilet bowl over his head.

"Hey, Persona, get over here!" yelled Exodus, "I think an assassin has—"

The jet stumbled, causing the standing gang members to fall on the ground. Minny looked over to Lettuce, who was knocked unconscious by a passenger chair.

"Persona," announced Minny, "Get over here and help Lettuce first. If he doesn't wake up, the chances of this jet crashing is going to increase!"

Wraith began to analyze what was happening. This assassin was using Magia, but what kind? Suddenly, another passenger chair appeared above Dante and Wraith. Wraith phased into another dimension, but Dante was hit by the chair.

Exodus pulled up her revolver, ready to shoot any foreign figure. A sink appeared above her, but she quickly shot it to pieces to prevent getting hit. Suddenly, she was hit in the back of the head by a person who then vanished after getting the successful blow.

Wraith phased out of his dimension, finished with analyzing the attacks, "Its some sort of Teleportation Magia. The thing is, he seems to be limited to teleporting things, including himself, above people."

Exodus got up again, this time focusing on things that would appear above her. Wraith phased into a different dimension once again. Suddenly, a huge metal object appeared over Minny's head. Exodus quickly shot at the cockpit, using the plates from her Bullet Magia to accurately shoot the metal object into pieces to destroy it and save Minny.

"Hold on.." noted Persona, "That's not just some metal object. That's the jet engine!"

Minny tried her best to stabilize control of the jet, but it was getting difficult without Lettuce's help. Using the panic occurring, a figure teleported above Exodus' head, holding a knife to behead her.

SPLRK!

Wraith phased out of his dimension, his hands inside the arm and leg of the figure. The man cried in pain as he fell onto the ground.

Confused, he asked, "How!? Where did you come from?"

"You get pretty predictable if all you do is appear above people," said Wraith, turning to Exodus, "Quickly, get everyone on the rafts. We're jumping out of this jet!"

The gang looked at the setting sun as Minny rowed the paddles of the raft. In the air was the figure, an assassin named Telenitia, being held up in the air by Lettuce's Telekinetic Magia.

"So," interrogated Lettuce, "I'm guessing Messenger called for you guys?"

"Yes, he did!" nervously replied Telenitia, hoping to get out of the deadly situation, "It was just orders! I swear!"

"How did you find us?"

"I found you guys by sneaking into the Basilisk mansion! I heard all about the Centurion and reported it to the Boss."

"Damn it! That means the Boss knows we're heading to America! Tell us what else you know! What are your other assassin's abilities?"

"There's only three other assassins, but I don't know their abilities! I swear! They're all going to be coming after you because of the Messenger."

Lettuce looked at Minny, "Is he telling the truth?"

"We don't have time to find out," replied Minny, "The truth or not, we have sufficient information that there's a chance the Boss will be coming after us as well."

"What do I do with him?"

"Just get rid of him. He's of no use anymore."

"Wait what?" exclaimed Telenitia in terror, "Wait! I can help you guys! I really ca—"

His sentence was interrupted by his own screams as Lettuce ripped off his private area off his body, and chucked it into the water with his Telekinetic Magia.

"Those balls of yours must be really important," said Lettuce as he threw Telenitia off the raft, "You better go find it."

Telenitia gargled and drowned from the shock of losing his important parts.

...

After a few minutes of rowing, Inferno found another raft floating.

"Hey," announced Inferno, "That guy over there! Isn't that Samuel!?"