A little drawing...

Heh...ummm...soooo I drew, this...thing, and I don't know how I really feel about it, I mean it's my first time drawing on this specific app.

Yea I know I know, First it was Queeky that I drew on, then it was MediBang and now it's FlipaClip.

Only reason why I switched is that both Medibang and Queeky do not posses the file type needed to be posted on wattpad.

Sooo Flipaclip is an app on the phone...where you can animate and draw etc. And it's on IOS (Not sure about android since I don't possess one) and I can actually post this in wattpad cause I can just take a screen shot and bam I'm done.

Anyways here is the...little drawing, as I said it's my first time drawing in this app, still getting used to it and as I said J do not know how I feel about this...it feel very...eh I'll just show the picture than explain.

eh I'll just show the picture than explain

It feels...plain, mainly the fire though it just feels too *has to think* unacceptable I guess. I'm going to see if I can improve the fire but idk how too so I'll have to figure that out. (PSSST!!! if anyone has any clue how to improve this fire...plz tell me...)

Btw this drawing took me 4 hours to do!

Audience- Well how did it take you 4 hours to do both draw and color it?!

Me- Great question! See on flipaclip there is a pint bucket that you can use to fill in large areas. But it has to be connected with the Line to prevent the paint from going through little gaps and onto the entire page.

Now this is where I get frustrated...

I checked NOT ONCE

NOT TWICE

NOT 10 TIMES.

BUT 77 TIMES THAT THE LINE HAD NO GAPS!!! That took up about 5-10 minutes of my time -_- (Don't ask me why I checked that many times...)

And yet the paint bucket still filled the ENTIRE page!

Hohoho I was a little mad...that's an understatement because I had to color the fire manually, which took 1 hour-2 hours.

Anyways this is it, and whether this drawing has to do with an important part of the story...that's for you to guess, not for me to answer until that time comes >:D

Anyways I will see you all...probably Wednesday, BYE!

Word Count- 400 Words! Yay an even number and a 100's number!