The parents

Nightmares POV (Last chapter before mega chapter)

(This will be a short chapter just saying a few things...however the ending is...mind blowing...so get ready for that.)

"Do you all understand?" Spring asks sternly. We were standing at the front of a room with about 60 officers present in the room. Spring was explaining everything about Krypton and the bullet and how you could make other things out of it to replace metal such as handcuffs and how this stuff only worked on supernatural people and should be used wisely.

Everyone in the room nodded. "Good...I'll let your commander dismiss you." Spring says stepping back a bit to let a large built man come stepping up. "Thank you Springtrap." The man says as Spring nods. "Now...we've been given an opportunity to be able to take down super natural people...I want all of you to listen to what Spring has said about being wise about using it, do not use it on random people and only use the weak ones unless instructed to do otherwise." The man says with his booming voice. The officers nodded in understanding and the man huffs in satisfaction. "You are all dismissed now." The man said as every officer got up and left the room instantly. "Wow maybe you should be a public speaker." Goldie teased nudging Springs arm. "Nah too much speaking I would probably fall over and pass out." Spring says as we all laughed. "Anyways...Springtrap thanks for letting us have an opportunity to do this." The large man said in a softer voice. "Well...we can't keep doing it constantly we have school and we're busy ourselves...I also do want to warn you that if the assassins have daggers...notify us immediately because they most likely have poison on them that will kill in seconds if someone is hit...since we've been getting stronger they've been using stronger poison." Spring says with a serious voice as the man nods. "Good...now we better get going before puppet starts getting worried." Spring said looking at us. "Yep don't wanna make him worried like last time...that was a nightmare." I said. "Ok...well lets get home then." Spring says as we all nod. We all place our hands on Golden or Springs shoulder and they  teleport us away in seconds.

??? POV

"Hmmm is this the place?" I asked curiously. "Yes...this should be it." My husband says. "Ok let's go in and see." I say as my husband nods. We walk to the door and walk through it not even bothering to open it like a normal person. "Yup this is definitely it." I say looking at the guards. "Halt! Who goes there!" A guard asks demandingly. "Name is Jane and this is my husband Mark." I say as the man goes pale. "O-Ok...y-you can-go in now." The guard says as I feel a smile play on my lips. "Thank you." I say as we walk past the ghostly pale guard. We begin walking down the hallways sensing where Vincent and Afton were we turned left. "This place is actually not that bad of a size." The husband says admirably. "It's still small though." I mumbled. We continued walking until we came up into a large room with Afton and Vincent in there. "Hello Vincent, and Afton." I say as the two look up at us. Their faces go pale and instantly come up in front of us bowing. "Hello, what brings you here?" Vincent asks nervously. "Boss's orders to come and aid you guys in eliminating those pests...but we'll only help if you guys need it other than that we're not helping in anyway." I say sternly. "O-Ok...we won't be leaving out until tomorrow around the afternoon since they won't get there until around 1:00 pm." Vincent says as I nod. "Good...how much of your army are you taking?" I asked curiously. "Half of it." Vincent says proudly. "And how much is that?" I ask. "5 million people." Vincent says. "Most of them aren't even here...however I've got into contact with them and told them what's happening." Vincent says. "Why not just take the entire army? If they manage to somehow beat this army that means that your other half means nothing...than they could still beat it." I say boredly. Vincet looks as if a light bulb went off in his head. "So you're saying to take the entire army?" Vincent asks. "Yes...if they SOMEHOW manage to beat 10 million people than I recommend you guys go for total annihilation." I say seriously as Vincent and Afton nodded. "However." I say cutting myself off. "I wish that me and my husband be able to fight two people." I say getting Vincents attention. "And who might that be?" Vincent asks.

"Golden Michael Oscar Freddy...and Spring Blake James Trap."

Slashers POV

We were at the house and I was looking in Springs room at the books he has. Spring was sitting down on his bed on his phone as I looked at all the books amazed at how many he has. "How many books have you read?" I asked curiously. "34." Spring says. "Geez you book worm." I say teasingly. "Hey if it helps with information than I'll read it." Spring says smiling. I nod and turn my head to his nightstand seeing a family picture. I walk over to Springs nightstand seeing Spring pokes his head out from his book looking at what I was doing. "That's a nice family picture." I say picking up the framed picture. It was Golden and SPring throwing a frisbee and their parents standing behind them waving a the camera. "Yea...that was years ago." Spring says slowly. I flip the framed picture over seeing if maybe there was another picture but there was only words. I looked curiously at what the words said and they read.

"Dedicated to my sons Spring Blake James Trap and Golden Michael Oscar Freddy." I muttered as Spring jerked his head over to me. "Is that your middle name?" I ask looking at Springs surprised face. "Y-Yea...how did you find out?" Spring asks seriously as I hand him the framed picture. He looks at the back of it and sighs. "No one knows out middle names except our parents...I prefer if we keep this a secret between you and me for now ok?" Spring says looking at me. "Why?" I asked curiously. "I...I can't say...just please don't tell anyone that you know ok of mine and Goldens middle names...and never say them again please...it's not safe." Spring says looking throughout the entire room seeing if anything was wrong. "Why is it not safe?" I ask. "I can't tell you yet...it's not safe...not anymore it's not." Spring said seriously. "Why." I ask again just as seriously. "Look...I know something that I wished I knew years ago ok? It has to do with the fact why I hate my parents right now." Spring says taking the frame picture from me looking at it. "This was years ago...when I thought my parents were nice and everything...guess I was actually wrong." Spring mutters as he breaks the framed picture grabbing the picture out crumbling it up and throwing it away in the trash can. "I can't tell Goldie because chances are he wouldn't believe me...and I can't tell anyone else because they would probably think I'm crazy...but I know the truth with them..." Spring mutters staring at the trash can. I thought about saying something  but I held my tongue deciding not too. Spring sighed getting up from his bed. "I'm heading out to the training grounds to think...I'll be back soon." Spring says disappearing in front of me.

What did Spring mean by knowing the truth about them?

And that's it guys for the chapter, I hope you guys enjoyed and by the time your reading this I'm already starting on the mega chapter. I hope you guys have a wonderful day...and the next chapter will be a doozy I can only say that much. >:D

Anyways I will see you all later!

Word Count- 1386 Words