Training (Pt 1)

Slashers POV

"Where were you guys?! It's 4:00pm and-" Puppet stopped once his eyes laid on Shallot and Shade. (For those of you who are new to my books...Shallot is Shadow Bonnie, and Shade is Shadow Freddy.) "Why are you two here?" Puppet asked floating towards Shallot of Shade. "We were coming down for a little visit but we heard that the school went under lockdown so we went to check it out and it turns out that Assassins were there...10 of them...and not only that, Afton was there." Shade explains. "Afton?!" Puppet exclaimed. "We won't be moving again will we?" I asked. "I don't know...Afton and Vincent are ONCE again working together...we might have to move..." Puppet says. "I'm not moving again...I just met my family after 4 years, I. Am. Not. Moving." Midnight says crossing his arms. We all agreed with Midnight that we wouldn't move, I didn't want to move away from my family again...it's not like Vincent nor Afto know where they live anyways. "Fine...probably best anyways since we're all short on money." Puppet says. "Does Vincent and Afton know where we reside?" Puppet asks. "No...he knows the school, but not where we live." Goldie says. "Well...knowing Vincent he won't attack again for awhile...in the meantime..." Puppet cuts himself off and looks at all of us. "Since Afton has attacked...it would be best to start training again...and no more of this 'I'm too lazy'" Puppet says, he then glares at Goldie and Spring who hold up their hands in defeat. "You two are especially lazy...Slasher, Midnight, and even Nightmare started training about a week ago." Puppet says. Spring chuckles nervously as he looks around trying not to be noticed...like that worked. "Only problem is...where to take you guys without getting noticed..." Puppet says. Shallot raises his hand instantly, "Yes Shallot, you have an idea?" Puppet asks. "There's an abandoned town about 100 miles away from here...we could take them there, we could even take Midnight and the other two with us and then there they could train...and or spar?" Shallot suggests. "Hmmm. well the punching bags have been unfortunately destroyed." Puppet says glaring at Midnight, me and Nightmare. "And the other equipment is breaking down...and there isn't really enough space to spar in there soooo...sure." Puppet says shrugging. "We should probably head there tomorrow...you guys could deserve a rest before we go out...because it will be a long day tomorrow." Shade says grinning. "I'm kinda excited...finally I can spar, never have we been able to do that!" I exclaimed. "I know right?!" Midnight said, we both high fived in the air clearly excited. "Why don't you two look excited?" Nightmare asks looking at both Goldies and Springs face. "Well...since Shade and Shallot are taking us their and since they have powers...I can only imagine what training me and Spring are doing..." Goldie says looking at Shades grinning face. "What gave you that Idea?" I asked Goldie. "Before we had powers...me, Spring, Shade, and Shallot were friends and still are, but we would also like to wrestle and spar to see who was better, it was almost a daily thing for 2 years until they moved." Goldie said. "Wait!" I exclaimed. Everyone turned their attention to me curious of my sudden outburst. "We have school tomorrow!" I exclaimed again. Everyone in the room facepalmed, "There was a lockdown...you really think that there will be school tomorrow...plus why would you want to go to school?!" Nightmare asks wailing his arms around like a lunatic almost hitting me in the face in the process. "Oh yea..." I said looking at Nightmares wide eyes. "You seriously already forgot?" Midnight asks. "Maybe..." Midnight than slapped me upside the head, "Did that help?" Midnight asked. "Nope, but that hurt." I said rubbing my head. "Shade, Shallot how long are you visiting for?" Puppet asked. "Well...we actually wanted to ask something." Shade said. "And that is?" Puppet said. "Well...we don't have a home, we've been moving a lot over the past 4 years and we've been struggling to make money...and it's also the reason we came down because we wanted to ask...can we stay with you guys?" Shade asks.

Midnights POV

Puppet looks taken back by the sudden request not knowing what to say. It was silent for a good 15 seconds before Puppet spoke up. "Well...we need to make sure that it's ok with Freddy, and then we need to figure out somewhere for you guys to stay until two the unfinished rooms are finished." Puppet explains. "Wait what? Two unfinished room?" Slasher asks. "Yea...ohhhhh I was going to surprise you guys with the other two rooms...well actually one but since it's a pretty big room it can be split." Puppet says. "And where might this be at?" Spring asks. "The attic." Puppet says. "What attic there is no attic?!" I exclaim. "Go to the hallway and look up." I go over to the hallway and look up, it was sorta dark so I flipped on the switch and looked up... Sure enough there was a little latch in the ceiling that brought out stairs. "You would've noticed already if the light in the hallway wasn't always off." Puppet says. I don't say anything, I'm too surprised to say anything so I just walk back with wide eyes and everyone laughs a little looking at my surprised face.