A Special New Years Chapter.

4 Years Earlier

Goldie's POV

I yawned loudly, and strangely not feeling any pain. I fluttered my eyes open seeing that I was in a dark room...and on a comfortable bed. "Oh you're awake." A voice says making me yelp in surprise. The voice chuckled, "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I just didn't want you to wake up with light shining on your face...do you want me to turn the light on?" The voice asks. "Y-yes please..." I mutter. "Get ready." The voice says as all of the sudden lights flash on blinding me. I cover my eyes groaning at the sudden light, "Well I guess either way I lose because I got light shining on my face anyways." I say as the voice chuckles. "Yeah, that's true, sorry 'bout that." The voice says as I slowly remove my arm to see...

"Lily?" I ask seeing the black haired girl with a smile on her face. "Yup, you guess right." She says. "H-How, I thought yo-" "Was captured? I was but I escaped and I needed to find you guys to tell you guys something but I sensed you were fighting and saw everything play out in my head...I'm so sorry Gold." Lily says as I nod sniffing. "It's fine...I just don't want to talk about it anymore." I say as Lily nodded. "I understand, now I know this is going to be a lot for you...but the Titans are currently going on a rampage through the universe killing innocent people all around." Lily says as my eyes widen. "What?!" I exclaim as she nods. "Yea...they're killing everyone they see in sight and are making their way to earth slowly to kill all of us." Lily says as I feel anger boiling in my veins. "Why?" I ask as Lily sighs.

"Because they're villains...they destroy, it's their nature of Titans to destroy and Create...except these Titans just destroy." Lily says. "How long until the reach earth?' I ask as Lily shrugs. "Years...it's not going to be anytime soon thank god." Lily says as I nod. "But couldn't you just take care of them yourself?" I ask Lily who shakes her head. "I've lived a long time I'm not as strong as I used to be, in fact I am much weaker than what I used to be." Lily says as I nod. "So is that why you came?" I asked. "Well yes, but when I noticed you were fighting I made my way towards you from my planet as soon as possible...sorry it took so long for me to get here I ran into problems on the way that resulted in fighting." Lily says. "I-It's alright..." I say. "So, soon we need to head back to where you live and inform everyone else of what's going on." Lily sas as I shake my head. "No...I'm not going back right now, I'll mind link them and tell them but I'm not going back right now." I said as Lily looked at me confused. "Why not?" She asks. "Because it's my fault this all happened, I could've done something but failed. I need to take care of Vincent and Afton myself..." I say as Lily's eyes widen. "But you're nowhere near as strong as them anymore Goldie." Lily says. "Than can't you train me?" I ask Lily who's eyes widen even more. "I-I mean yes, but don't you want help from your friends?" Lily asks. "No, besides I need time to think about everything as well...I don't plan to stay away forever...I just want to take care of Vincent and Afton first...that's on my first priority." I say as Lily shakes her head. "No you're first priority is to get stronger so you can face them...and I'll help you with that...but be warned I'm not going easy on you for this, it's going to be fast and difficult...but rewarding in the end...alright?" Lily says as I nod.

"Good...now take a shower and change your clothes we're heading out to train in 20 minutes." Lily says getting up as my eyes widen. "Already?!" I exclaim as Lily nods. "I told you it's going to be fast and difficult, you need to get stronger as soon as possible and learn some tricks that you guys never learned before that will be very useful." Lily says with a smile. "Now get ready, and remember 20 minutes. Teleport to me once you're ready." Lily says as she disappears leaving me with wide eyes.

This is going to be challenging...

4 Years Later (December 31st)

Freddy's POV