The Meeting

1 Week Later

Slasher's POV

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep.

My eyes shot open. My eyes slowly wandered over to the alarm clock. I growled and shut it off. I yawned, and rubbed my eyes. It had been a week since we had defeated the League of Villains and the Titans...and to be honest none of us were in a rush to get back to training, we were just relaxing and taking our time making sure not to over do ourselves which I wasn't going to complain about. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom and stripped before stepping into the shower shuddering for a second as the warm water hit. I always loved heat, I was prone to cold and got cold easily, back when we were in school I would sit there at my desk shivering myself like I was in antarctica...and don't get me started about the cafeteria room OHHH boy...but when it was 'hot' outside I didn't think it was hot. The others complained about 90 degree heat when I was literally thanking the lords for warm weather.

Once I was done I shut off the shower and dried myself off and brushed my teeth. I didn't bother doing anything with my hair at the moment, I never do right after I take a shower I just let it be messy until I leave my room and put it to the side. I wrapped my towel around my waist and made my way to my bedroom before picking out my clothes and dressing in them. Today was the meeting so I couldn't dress casually...but I knew how to dress up, I used to dress up every sunday to go to church so I wasn't a fool when it came to trying to tie my own tie which was literally easy.

For Today I went for the beige pants and black button up dress shirt. Speaking to high officials you had to be dressed nice especially having a meeting with them. Though we didn't have to go all out like vests with nice pins and everything which was a relief. I slid on my pants and my button up black shirt. However i didn't tuck it in, not because I don't like it just because I think I like it that way better than it being tucked in, being tucked in your always gonna have bad wrinkles but having it untucked...you don't have them as bad. I then went into my closet and looked over my ties...white...red...or blue...Those were the choices I wanted to go for...White would be ok...however it's not common to have a black shirt and white tie...so it would be weird...A red one would most likely be the best bet, and while the blue tie looks absolutely great the red tie would most likely be best. I took the tie and faced a mirror and quickly tied my tie. I made my way out of my closet and grabbed my phone off my nightstand checking the time. 8:45...not bad I think to myself as I make my way out of my room. I haven't been using my powers at all for the past week just because i haven't gone a day without using them for like 5 years...we all deserve a little break. I made my way into the main room and down to the living room/kitchen where I heard talking. I crept in through the door trying to be as quiet as possible when.

"Oh hi Slasher!" I heard Nightmare exclaim opening the door up completely for me. "Ooohhh dang don't you look like you're about to go on a date." Nightmare says eyeing me up and down. I raised an eyebrow looking at Nightmare who was wearing a red button up dress shirt, black CLIP ON tie which is disgusting to look at...I hate the clip on ties he also had on black pants with a black vest over his shirt. "And you look like you're about to get married." I say. "True...anyways, why don't you have your shirt tucked in?" Nightmare asks. I shrugged, "Tucking it in causes horrible wrinkles...I just gave up at one point and started wearing it like this." I say. "Well it looks good." Nightwing says putting an arm over my shoulder.

Everyone else was here...all were dressed up nice might I add...all except Midnight. "Hey where's Midnight?" I ask. "He says he's struggling putting on his tie...I think it's a tie tie, the ones you have to tie?" Nightwing says. "Ohhh, ok I'll go help him out then." I say as Nightmare raises an eyebrow. "You know how to tie a tie?" Nightmare asks as I lift the collar of my shirt and his eyes widen. "Done it since I was 7." I say before walking out the door and down the hallway. I reached the huge door for Midnight's room and rang the buzzer. It took a moment before I heard, "Yes?" Midnight says. "Uh you need help tying your tie?" I ask. "Oh my god yes, I'm trying too hard please come help me." Midnight says as the door opens.