School Lockdown!

Midnights POV (2 Days Later)

It was now thursday, so only 1 more full day and tomorrow is a short day. Since the incident with Leo, Slashers brother I had started training more. Thinking about that day motivated me start training again, Slasher definitely agreed the first day we went back to the basement because that's where some equipment is he almost made a sand bag rip open because he was so angry. Leo was doing fine now, still in the hospital but we heard word that he should be coming home today. As for Derek, well...we ended up going to court almost immediately and Derek ended up getting jail time for a year. His friends however...got off easily since there was no proof of them trying to hurt Leo...makes all of us regret taking them out...

"What are you thinking about Midnight?" Slasher asked beside me. "Oh nothing just about the incident and how we all regret a few things and stuff like that." I say casually. "I think Derek got off easily..." Slasher muttered. "Oh yea definitely, he should've gotten jail longer. Or had a more severe punishment...I'm starting to think jail isn't changing anybody." I say, Slasher nods as we all enter the school. "I'm sooooo glad that I have History first hour while all you guys have Geometry, without me..." I say, as Slasher chuckles. "Yep." Slasher said. I noticed that we were all kinda quiet today, not talking much although that was understandable since we didn't really have much to talk about. I walked to my locker saying bye to everyone and getting my book that I needed for Geometry and my homework, I then headed to Geometry and prepared for the class to come ahead.

(Ok so I have been starting to get confused with schedules so I am going to make an official schedule for each character to avoid me messing up...I'll make them at the end.

First hour had finally ended with me getting more homework. Perfect...just what I wanted, literally every kid LOVES homework I mean that's why it's in school right, because it's supposed to be FUN AND EDUCATIONAL! I groaned and went to my locker seeing Slasher there, all of our lockers were pretty close to each other conveniently...mainly because we asked. My next hour was biology, and after going to my locker and getting what I needed I sighed heavily and walked to class.

Nightmares POV

"Ok class what is Newton's First law?" Mrs. Daniels asked. Nobody raised their hand, "Oh come on...fine, Midnight what is Newton's First Law?" Mrs. Daniels asked startling Midnight. "Ummm, any object at rest will stay at rest unless acted on by an outside force, and any object in motion will stay in motion unless acted on by an outside force...or inertia for short." Midnight explained. "Thank you that is correct!" Mrs. Daniels said as we all wrote down what Midnight explained. We all sat there and did worksheets in class and wrote down notes at the same time throughout the entire hour until the bell finally rang. "Have a good day class!"Everybody walked out of the doors, me and Midnight both walked to our locker when Midnight started a conversation. "Why is everyone so quiet?" Midnight asked, I shrugged. "I don't know, I wish I knew though." I said opening my locker and getting my things for the next hour.

Time Skip to Lunch

(Sorry but you and me both know that this was getting boring...

??? POV

"Where would they be at?" I asked curiously. "I think they would be at school, lets check the school first." My brother said. I nodded and we both started walking, not knowing where to go. "Where do we go?" I ask. "Remember I have maps on my Iphone its down 4 blocks to the right down a block then we will be there." My brother said, I nodded and we both continued on walking down the streets occasionally getting curious glares. "Hello?" Lady said on their lawn. We both turned to the lady, "Um...hello?" I said waving my hand. "I haven't seen you guys around, are you guys new here?" The lady asks. "Yea we're both new here, only visiting though." My brother said. "Oh? Who are you visiting?" She asks stepping off her porch. "Oh we're visiting Golden Freddy, and SpringTrap." My brother said as I elbowed him hard in the ribs. He groaned in pain holding the spot where I elbowed him at. "Wait...weren't they murdered, at a pizzeria?" The lady asks. I quickly thought of an excuse, "uhhhh, yea.....we're visiting their grave RIGHT DUDE?" I say glaring at my brother who nods quickly. "Ohhhh, so you boys were friends of them?" The lady says. "Yea...now we should get going, thankyou for the meeting!" I say waving her goodbye. She waved goodbye back and we continued walking. "Why the heck did you say that?! We're supposed to keep that a secret." I whispered harshly. "Why?! I don't see the point! The people that were their with them after they were revived know!" My brother says loudly. "Shhhh! Yes they were, but they were murdered by someone...because they knew, so now no one knows..." I explain. "What? Who would do that?!" My brother asks. "I don't know..." I mutter.