Training (Pt 2) Gone Wrong

I promise won't be as long as the last chapter where 2 hours was over 9000 words...geez I'm still amazed.

Goldies POV

We were teleported away from the others by Shade to another part of the ruined city. When we appeared we were in a more broken part of town...half of buildings lie in the already broken road blocking paths. Debris scattered all across the city leaves, trash, bits of trees and rock, and rumble lied around everywhere. "Geez I thought the other part of the city was in ruins this takes the cake!" Spring said in awe. "Yea no kidding." I said looking around. "Ok, so before we start I will be teaching you a few things before we start ok?" Shade said as we both nodded. "Ok...if I'm correct you guys can only do a blast and a wave right?" Shade asked. "Yup that's correct." Spring answered. "Well...I also assume you know that the more you train and use your powers, that the more your energy reserves will rise resulting in you both to be able to do more moves?" Shade asked. "That's what we though but we weren't completely sure." I piped in. "Well that's true...and you guys will be mainly focusing on using your powers and stuff...while the others work on physical stuff." Shade said. "Aren't they at a disadvantage since we have powers and they don't?" I asked. Shade looked at me as if I were stupid. "At the moment yes...but within time they can be just as good as someone with powers, all they need to know what to do is block a move or know how to dodge on and you will be pretty screwed...I can already imagine what they are doing." Shade said smiling. "Ok anyways, I will also assume that you guys put a pretty good amount of concentration into your moves...you keep using them and training the less concentration you have to use...and eventually it can be second nature." Shade says as he shoots a shadow blast into the nearest building. "See? I don't have to take time to prepare the blast, because I train alot and I have a lot of precision and accuracy." Shade explained. "Ok another thing I saw that you guys found out that you can shoot blasts without your hand movements?" Shade asked. "Yup." I replied. "Well, don't do that...only do that if absolutely necessary that takes a lot of concentration no matter how much you train that will take a lot of concentration because when you hold out your arms your just transferring energy to your palms and them bam...but without...you have to create it by using energy throughout your entire body and you don't want to do that unless you lose both arms and legs/ or can't move them." Shade explains. "Legs?" Spring asked confused. "Yes...that's how you do your waves?" Shade said raising an eyebrow. "Do you mean a horizontal one, or a vertical one?" Spring asked. "Horizontal? With a vertical you can just to that with your arms but you have to use your legs/feet to do the horizontal one." Shade explained. "Ok...I'm done with the teaching for today sine I can't really teach too much at the moment since everything else is too advanced." Shade said.

"What are we doing first for training?" Spring asked. "You will be fighting me, for this hour and probably with Shallot and then shooting blasts or waves at building or something." Shade said. "We won't be sparring with one another?" I asked. "When fighting someone with the exact same power...no one will win, you will either lose, or tie...because the moves that the other use, you can just use the same to cancel it...no one will ever win...unless you decide to waste more energy into making it faster and stronger...but that would only waste your energy and you probably wouldn't even do a direct hit." Shade explained as we both nodded in understanding. "Anyways you guys ready? I'll start off easy." Shade said smiling. "Actually...I want to see what you can do, that means I want you to go all out on us but not kill us." I asked. Shade looked at me as if I were crazy and rose an eyebrow. "You're really asking this?" He asked. "Yes...I think we can at least hit you once." I said getting a little cocky. "You're confident for someone who needs a lot of training...but alright." Shade said. "Ready?" Shade asked getting into position. We both got into position too, waiting for Shade to say go. "GO!" Shade yelled before slamming both fists into the ground. We were both confused but heard something under us. "MOVE!" I yelled dodging to the side as two pairs of long arms came out. Spring was caught and thrown into the building. The other arm faced towards me but didn't move. I looked back at Shade to see him smirking. Seconds later I was encircled by a shadow ball surrounding me. I tried pounding my way out but to no avail. I saw the other arm pummeling Spring to the ground, while I stood trapped here not able to do anything. I looked back at Shade to see him holding out one hand in front of me and then closing it making the ball explode. I got launched into the air as an arm came rising up out of the ground grabbing me around the stomach and throwing me into the concrete ground. Before I hit the concrete road I stuck out my hand and shot a blast at the ground slowing me down immensely to the point where I wouldn't hit the ground as hard.