Chapter-1

The story starts with a girl sleeping.She was sweating and shivering in sleep.

"Mummmmaaaa!!!" The girl screamed and woke up with a jerk.

(The girl is non other than Naira)

She picked up a photo of her mother from the table and bring it close to her chest.

"Aap mujhe q chor kar chali gyi Mumma..q? Papa ki ye halat nhi dekhi jaati mujhse." Said Naira crying badly.

"Princess!" Said Naitik entering her room.

Listening to the voice of her father she immediately wiped her tears and hid the picture under the pillow.

"Good Morning Papa!" Naira wished Naitik.

"Good morning! Mai kb se tumhare uthne ka wait kar raha tha." Said Naitik making a sad face.

"Sorry papa mujhe time ka pata hi nhi chala." Said Naira to her father.

"Koi baat ni vo kya h nw mujhe bahut bhook lag ri thi." Naitik said.

"Mai fresh hokar jldi se aapke liye breakfast banati hu..ok." Said Naira.

Naitik nodded and went from there.

"Bhagwan g..kis cheez ki saza de rahe ho aap hume." Asked Naira from the god crying.

She wiped her tears and got ready for college.

-----------------------------

Scene shifts to another place.

A boy is seen sleeping peacefully in a big bedroom.

(He is non other than Kartik)

Keerti enters there and started waking him up.

"Kartik utho..college k liye late ho jayega." Said Keerti waking him up.

But he wasn't waking up.Keerti smirked seeing a jug full of water kept on the table.

She took it and splashed the whole water on Kartik.

"Tsunami!! Bhaagooo.." Shouted Kartik waking up with a jerk.

Keerti started laughing.

"Keerti ki bacchii! Rukk batata hu tujhe." Said Kartik understanding that she had thrown the water on him.

He started chasing her.Keerti showed her tounge to him and ran downstairs.Kartik too ran behind her.

They were running in the whole house and everyone was laughing seeing them as it was their routine but suddenly Kartik bumped into someone.

He was about to fall but that person held him.Kartik looked up and saw his father Manish who was looking at him lovingly.

Kartik came out of his hold and turned back.Manish looked at him sadly.

"Accha kittu jaldi se fresh ho kar aao fir sab log naashta karte h." Said Dadi trying to change the topic.

Kartik nodded and went to his room.

He looked at the picture of her mother and a tear escaped his eye.

"I miss you maa!" Said Kartik caressing the picture.

----------------------------

Naira made breakfast.Naitik and Naira sat on the dining table to have their breakfast.

"Papa aap kuch kha q ni rahe h..aaj to maine aapka favourite sandwich v banaya h." Asked naira from Naitik as he wasn't having his breakfast.

"Mujhe ni khana!" Replied Naitik.

"Par ye to aapke favourite h nw." Said Naira.

"Kaha nw nhi khana mujhe." Said Naitik throwing the plate of sandwich angrily.

"Lagta h Papa apni princess se gussa h." Asked Naira.

"Ha hu mai tumse gussa q ki tum mujhe chor k college jaa ri ho." Replied Naitik.

"Papa college to jaana padega nw..accha chaliye aaj college se aane k baad hum dono ghumne chalenge." Said Naira trying to manofy her father.

"Sacchii!" Exclaimed Naitik with excitement.

"Mucchii!" Said Naira smiling with tears.

"Lekin uske liye aapko meri ek baat maanni padega." Said Naira.

"Mai tumhari saari baatein maanunga." Naitik said.

"Abhi k liye to bas aap breakfast finish kariye." Said Naira giving him a glass of juice.

Soon they finished their breakfast.

"Papa mai chalti hu..apko kisi v cheez ki zaroorat hogi to aap chitti uncle se le lijiye ga." Said Naira to Naitik while leaving for college.

(Naira had kept an servant for Naitik.)

Naitik nodded.

"Ruko princess!" Said Naitik.

"Kya hua papa?" Asked Naira turning.

"Aaj tumhara college ka first day h nw isliye." Replied Naitik giving her a chocolate.

Naira got teary-eyed and hugged her father tightly.

Later she hired a taxi and went to college.

----------------------------

Kartik came downstairs after getting ready and everyone sat to have breakfast.

Suwarna served him Kachori but Kartik took a apple and left from there.

Suwarna and Manish got sad.Everyone looked at them.

Kartik drove to college in his car.

So I'm here with the first chapter and yes Kaira meet will surely happen in next chapter.

Do votes and comments❤️