Chapter-21

"Kar..tik..ye kya hua tumhe." Naira asked worridely hugging him but he was not in a state to reply.

She immediately removed his jacket and covered him with it.

"Kartik!" Naira was continuously rubbing his palms and cheeks while crying.

She somehow got up and tried to find any way to go to.

Finally, she saw a window and broke its glass with her sandal.

She then went to Kartik and made him stand though he was in a semi-conscious state but mistakenly she kept her foot on the broken glass piece.

Naira flinched in pain.Kartik heard her but he wasn't able to do anything.

Somehow, she managed to take him out of that warehouse.

It was an isolated area.

"Kartik!" Shouted Naira as Kartik became unconscious.

"Kartik..baby..plz ankhein kholo..dekho ab to hum bahar aagye h nw." Cried naira holding his hands and kissed them.

"Helppp!" She shouted for help crying continuosly.

Just then she realised that Kartik was having his phone with him and she took it out from his pocket.

She tried to make a call but Network wasn't coming there.

"Nai..raa!" Whispered Kartik.

"Haa kartik tum pareshaan mat ho hum bahut jaldi yahan se nikal jayenge." Naira said kissing on his hands.

"Naira..Kartik!" Naira heard someone calling them.

She realised that it was their teachers voice.

Naira checked the phone and saw that the network also came.So, she immediately made an call and told their teachers about them.

They came towards them.

"Beta tum dono yahan kaise aaye?" Their teacher asked.

"Ma'am vo sab mai baad m bataungi lekin abhi plz Kartik ko hotel le chahiye." Naira replied and she nodded.

They all went back to hotel.

------------------------------

The doctor is seen checking Kartik and Naira is sitting beside him.Only some of their friends and teachers were present there as everyone else had went to sleep.

"Don't worry he is fine and will gain consciousness in sometime." The doctor told and left from there.

Just then,

"Kittuuu!" Everyone heard the voice of a lady and turned.

Naira recognised her because earlier Kartik had shown her a pic of his whole family.

Naira immediately got up from there and went to a side.

Dadi came runningly came towards Kartik and Manish also came from behind.

(When Kaira went missing their teachers called at their homes.Manish picked up the call and immediately took a flight to Shimla but Naitik's phone was unreachable so he didn't know about anything.)

"Ye kya hua humare kittu ko?" Dadi asked crying.

The teacher told the whole scenario to them.

"Maine bola tha nw aap logo se ki mere bete ko koi pareshaani nhi honi chahiye aurr ye sb." Manish said angrily.

Just then Kartik started to open his eyes.

"Kittu beta tum thik ho nw." Dadi immediately asked from Kartik as he gained consciousness but his eyes were searching only for Naira.

And he noticed her standing in a corner and she gave a smile to him.

Kartik felt really guilty as he wasn't able to save her.

"Kittu beta!" Dadi said.

"Haa dadi mai bilkul thik hu." Kartik replied and Naira got relieved.

"Manish betaa." Dadi started talking to Manish about going back.

Kartik in actions asked from Naira that is she fine and she nodded in yes.

Just then Kartik's phone rang.It was Keerti's call.He picked it up and started talking to her.

Slowly, everyone started to go from there.Naira gave a last look at Kartik who was talking on his phone and she too left from there.

After sometime, Kartik finished the call and looked around to find that everybody left except dadi and Manish.

"Naira v chli gyi." Kartik said sadly to himself.

"Kittu betaa jaldi se ye khalo." Dadi said giving the medicines to Kartik.

"Dadi mujhe nhi khani." Kartik said.

"Kittuuu!" Dadi said and he immediately gulped the medicines making a cute face.

"Humara to pehle se hi man bol raha tha ki tumhe na ane de." Dadi said sitting beside him and wiped her tears.

"Dadi aap pareshaan q ho ri h.. mujhe kuch nhi hua h dekhiye ekdum thik to hu." Kartik said and Dadi nodded.

-----------------------------

Kartik opened his eyes.He saw Dadi sleeping beside him and Manish on the couch.

He slowly got up and kept the pillows on his side.He then covered the pillows with the blanket.It was looking like he was sleeping there.

He then opened the door without making any noise and reached outside Naira's room.

To be continued...

Do votes and comments